• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Do you like your finished request?

• Yes

Votes: 171 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you are! I hope you like it! :)

bwhofbanner.png

Code:
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6353/bwhofbanner.png
Thanks, it's awesome! :-D

I'd like to request a banner. I'm afraid I can't provide any pictures, though I trust your artistic abilities far beyond my own. I would like the following:

A large, crimson rose bloom in the middle, with the words "Trebloome Academy" written across.

In the four corners, the words "Body", "Mind", "Heart", and "Soul"; one in each corner.

Across the bottom, I would like the words "We are perfect, in our imperfection..."

The background should be dark, and faded; if you can find a way to incorporate a silhouette of a castle, or something, you get kudos.

The font should be regal or noble in appearance.

And, as a finishing touch, could you make the whole banner appear "frosted over", or icy?

Thank you. I trust only you, for the best!

EDIT: Also, could you place the words, "A Role-play by Sovereign", somewhere? Thank you, once more.

I'd like to request a banner and an avatar combo, if that's ok (Similar to my current one).

Banner
Images involved: Ulgamoth, Denchura, and Heracross. You don't have to use those specific images, they're just references. But if you want to, that's fine :] Also, if you can possibly recoler the Heracross to be shiny, that would be awesome, since I couldn't find an image of a shiny Heracross unless it was a sprite. But, again, that's not needed.
Background Design: I'm not really sure, I just want it to look cool :] Maybe if you could make it green and purple, and just make it look like a cool design, that would be great.
Text: I would like it to say, preferably somewhere at the bottom or top of the banner, "Bugs will rule Generation V!" I know the statement isn't true, but Bug types are awesome, so why not? ^_^ Use any font that looks cool, please.
Size: Whatever it is that fits my sig, please.
Other: This isn't necessary, but if you could make some of the pokemon appear off the banner to make it look cool, that would be nice. (i.e. Heracross' horn coming slightly off the banner). Not necessary, though.

Images Involved: I only want Heracross on the avvie, please :]
Background Design: I would like it to match the banner, please!
Text: "Johto Trainer" in a font that you think is cool.
Size: 100x100
Other: Nothing, really.

If I'm not allowed to request an avvie/banner combo, that's ok. Thanks!

can you do me a signature with this image :
av-2874.jpg

and this username: Ohaiderbudwatsup

make look pretty plz!!

Hey, Blazaking, I'm here to submit another banner request.

This time it's a banner I plan to use as a header for my film reviews in my blog, so it can be larger than the normal signature banners.

Text: YeOldeJacob's Cinema Commentary

Images (those in bold are images I want to be in the banner for sure. Those not in bold are up to you. You can use some of them or all of them or none of them. Again, I like to try to give you as few restrictions as posible):

Background: Totally up to you. Just keep in mind that it is for my movie reviews.

Last edited:
I didn't see this on the first post but I figured that you might be able to do it. Do you make profile background pictures?

Hey Blaze, since you did such an awesome job with the others I figured I'd get the next one done from here.
So, I want it to be a regular banner, with the pokemon
Jalorda
Sazandora
Darmanitan
Abagoura
and the words: Heroes of the Shadows.
Then in slightly bigger words: Flame Battler

The background is up to your awesome talent. If you can though, can you make Jalorda glowing green with a storm of leaves coming out? Then have Darmanitan (hihudrauma is japanese name) with Fire surrounding him, Sazandora with a purple glow, and Abagoura witha blue one.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I've never really done this "request a banner" thing, but I've heard good things about your shop, and from what I've seen your banners are pretty awesome, so I'm going to make a request :)

I was wondering if you could make a banner for my blog (link in my sig). It's not going to be fore my signature, it'll be for the heading of the blog, so there's not as much of a restraint on size. I was wondering if you could include these Pokemon:
- Poliwhirl
- Scizor
- Zekrom
- Bulbasaur
- Dragonite
- Froslass
If you can fit some more Pokemon then it would be cool if you could throw some more in there, you can have choice as to which Pokemon you think would look good in the banner.

I was wondering if you could write the text
EyeKanFly's Pokemon Reviews

and have a background that's interesting but isn't distracting, possibly of a softer blue or green color.

Basically this is totally at your leisure. The only thing that's essential is that it says "EyeKanFly's Pokemon Reviews" but everything else is up to you. If you feel like playing around with it and putting completely different Pokemon in it that's fine, I just want something that I can proudly display as the heading for my blog.

Thank you :)

Im so pleased to see your open :D
Your banners for Kris vs Gold got some good comments by my readers, so I was wondering if you could some more please :)

I need two at the moment:
One that sayd "Chapter Nine: Turning Over a New Leaf" in the normal text, with the background image the beach west of Olivine City. (Route 40) For the Pokemon, Blastoise and Raikou please.

The second one says "Chapter Ten: The Eye of the Storm", with a background of the Whirl Islands please (just one will do, I dont expect all of them in there :p) For the Pokemon Ampharos and Ursaring please.

If these are too vague or you want more info, just say and I could provide it if need be

Hi there sorry if your busy; stupid question you have over 1850 posts in this thread?! Anyway I was hoping you could make me a signature.

The picture would have this image in the background:
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/f/2010/355/a/6/teddiursa_by_suikuro-d35br9e.png

And this picture in the foreground:
http://www.just-pooh.com/assets/pictures/pictures/899.gif

For the latter picture could you get rid of the honey coming out of the pot and -obviously- minimize the picture.

In big letters it would say - "Where's my Hunny gone?"
And in small letters in the bottom left corner it would say - GengarEatBanana Made by Blazaking EX

Here's an example:
picture.php

I really hope I don't sound like a asshole saying all that but I just really want this done and your work looks really good.
Take your time, just VM/PM me when it's done.

Thanks

Good to see your shop re-opened... thought I was never going to be able to request a banner. :<

Image:http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/416843-bigthumbnail.jpg
Size:Big as possible
Focus:Mystia (AKA... the picture subject.)

I'll let you do what you want with it basically from there. I want to see what you would make with this. :>
You can make this one of the last requests you take if your workload is too much. ^^;

Ignore me if there are too many requests for you, but I'd like a sig please, Blaze

Pics: absolBackground: Something dark, like a night sky
Text: There is no disaster that cannot become a blessing.....
and no blessing that cannot become a disaster...

Last edited:
Nice to see you creating again.

Anyways I'd like to request a logo for that says Bulbagarden Frontier and has a general garden and Bulbasaur theme to it. Thanks ahead of time.

Hi, I'd like to request a banner for a Fan-Fiction I'm writing, and I can wait.

Can I have this as a background:
Veilstone_Gym.png

With these pictures:

Faded out to the right:
ArtBrawly.png

Faded out next to Brawly: VERY LARGE IMAGE!!!!!!!
HeartGold_SoulSilver_Chuck.png

Faded out next to Chuck:
Crasher_Wake.png

Faded out next to Wake:
HeartGold_SoulSilver_Bruno.png

Kept in full colours, not cut off to the left of all the faded out pictures:
ArtSumomo.png

With the text:
MAYLENE
THE BAREFOOT, FIGHTING GENIUS
above the faded out pictures.

Kinda like this:
maylene.jpg

Please take liberties in resizing the picture and the text, so they would fit in the banner, and not all of them have to be fully in the picture, they can be cut off, in which case they should be sticking to the the edge from which they were cut off, most likely the lower one. I'd also like for the background to be stretched a little (like my example), and in black and white if it looks good. I'd also prefer it if the banner is made in the same size or maybe bigger than the example, since I won't be putting it in my signature.

Sorry for the extremely detailed and long and probably tiring request, if you can't make it I'll understand, and thank you anyway. :)

EDIT: Very badly made example...
exampleagain.png

Last edited:
I'll put up a request later, for now I suggest you put up something on the front page telling you who has the slots at the moment. It's really confusing.

No, you're not seeing things, Blazaking's Photoshop has actually re-opened. And like I said before, all those old requests have been completed too. I'm not sure how many of you are actually going to use these, but I hope you like them nonetheless!

Morru Magnum
alouebanner.png

Code:
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9121/alouebanner.png

Crap that's EPIC! Thanks Blaze!

Could you make me a Banner with A Shiny Charizard, A Dragonite, A Shiny Gyrados, A Flygon, A Garchomp,and an Aerodactyll In a Fiery Background?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom