• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blazaking's Studio

I like them.. quite a bit. Good stuff mate.

Very good on the Celestial Tower of Heaven.

Very easy listening.

Very good on the Celestial Tower of Heaven.

Very easy listening.
Thanks, I'm glad you like it! :)

---

New remix!

[video=youtube;HdVwVnR2ONk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdVwVnR2ONk[/video]
Made with FL Studio 9.

It has been FOREVER since I last uploaded a proper battle theme remix. For a while now, I've been focusing on remixes of stuff like city themes or cave themes. The reason for this being that I wanted to do bit more exploring into different remixing styles... however, I missed making battle theme remixes so here we are! :)

Anyway, this remix. First of all, I'd like to thank Sonicwave1000 for giving me new drum loops to use! :D Thanks again dude, I love them. Sonic's also the one who got me to download Slayer 2, which can be heard in this remix.
This is my second remix of the theme, the first being one of my earlier remixes. It never became that popular, so I consider it a failure. Looking back at it, it really wasn't that good. I wanted to get this hard rock & techno-ish feel for this one. I think I meshed it together pretty nicely. The song doesn't loop once, and each part is different so that you don't get bored. ;)

I see this remix as a homage to some of my earlier remixes because it uses Sytrus instruments that I would use alot back then. However, I consider this one a step above the rest.

So, I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to comment and like!

---

Download: Tindeck MP3 Hosting: draze4blaze - Lance Rock

The Kanto Gym Leader remix from Gen II sounds amazing!! Great work!

I love these, especially the Tao Trio remix.

Keep up the good work!

New remix! This time, Entralink!

[video=youtube;JMa7gIaXaLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMa7gIaXaLA[/video]

Made with FL Studio 9.

Ever since I heard this play in-game, I've wanted to remix it. It has that epic feel to it. So yes, here I am again with another area theme remix. I seem to be better at these than I am at remixing battle themes.

I love the organs in this one, and I think I nailed the Eurogate. The Violins are actually from the B/W and HG/SS soundfonts because I lack any other good violin samples. Blends in nicely, don't you think? And once again, the intro is about a minute long. I don't do it on purpose, but I just prefer having a nice build up at the start.

Oh, and the image. It's a fanart that I edited with Photoshop. I think I went a bit overboard with it, but at least it looks good!

The title references how Entralink draws inspiration from the Tokyo Imperial Palace.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to comment and like!

---

Download: Tindeck MP3 Hosting: draze4blaze - Entralink Remix

Original Fanart: http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/116/19675743.jpg

Your remixes are nothing short of amazing. I especially like the Entralink Palace and Battle With Green remixes. Keep up the great work. You should try and remix Billy's theme from Pokemon Ranger!

O_O This is amazing...
:-D

Your remixes are nothing short of amazing. I especially like the Entralink Palace and Battle With Green remixes. Keep up the great work. You should try and remix Billy's theme from Pokemon Ranger!
Thank you! And yes, I've love to do more Ranger. I just wish more people knew about it, though. PMD is way more popular for some reason...

I've listened to a few of your works, and I'm really enjoying them! I can't offer much critique since I don't do mixing, but I just wanted to offer my support and say keep up the good work. :)

The Entralink remix is nothing short of amazing. :eek:

Oh, is using FL Studio 9 relatively easy or tough?

The Entralink remix is nothing short of amazing. :eek:

Oh, is using FL Studio 9 relatively easy or tough?
Thank you! :D

Well, it's hard at first. When I started with FL Studio (version 8 at the time), I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. After a while though, I picked things up and eventually got the hang of it.

New remix!

[video=youtube;FBAyfxInzYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBAyfxInzYc[/video]
Made with FL Studio 10.

My first actual R/S/E remix. Gen III was my first generation, but I never remixed tracks from it because I don't really like the MIDIs. But it's been a while since I've started remixing, and it was about time I attempted remixing one.

The remix itself isn't that grand... but I think it turned out well. The main lead is a mix of a Saxophone and an Electric Guitar. Oh, and the original theme plays at Route 113.

Honestly though, not much to say about this one. I just hope you like it! And don't forget to comment and like. ;)

---

Download: Tindeck MP3 Hosting: Blazaking - Route 113

Back
Top Bottom