• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Blaziken VS Infernape VS Emboar

Re: Blaziken VS Infernape VS Enbuoo

Surprisingly, Emboar. He can learn a variety of new attacks, and has extremely high attack.

Blaziken, the fighting chicken.

Cockfighting rooster Vs Journey To the West Monkey Vs Journey to the West Pig? That's a hard decision, actually.

I'll say Enbuoo, because I've always wanted a Fire Pig for a starter.

Which do you prefer?
Infernape

Which is the most useful?
Infernape

Why do you hate Enbuoo?
Another fire/fighting...seriously?...

Which would you use?
Infernape

WINNER - Infernape!

Which do you prefer?

Blaziken. I always loved since I got Ruby. Now with Speed Boost and boosted High Jump Kick, its laughing at Infernape and Enbouu.

Which is more useful?

Currently, Blaziken.

Why do hate Enbouu?

Rehash of a rehash. ...Yeah, that doesn't excite me.

Which one would you use?

Blaziken.

Enbouu seems like a mix of Hariyama and Magmortar.

Hariyama's Stats and Magmortar's look. Quite similar.

Infernape has been my favorite fire starter since it came out. I used Blaziken frequently in Gen III, but I never felt compelled to do so, the other starters had their appeal too. Infernape on the other hand has been the only starter I beat any of the Gen IV games with.

As for Emboar, I want to use him, but I can't bring myself to choosing him over a Mijumaru or even Tsutarja. I don't like the design, and the stats just don't appeal to me. He shoulda been a plain fire type instead of fire/fighting, especially since the first gym isn't a rock type.

Blaziken was my first and favorite pokemon ever.Blaziken was the original fire/fighting starter. Blaziken would win even without speed boost or improved high jump kick.

Last edited:

I'm going with Infernape. I like his high speed.

Blaziken. IEven though its not my favorite, it's my third. I love it. It's great.

Emboar, as I like its cry, Shiny form and the fact it can learn Scald. Infernape is alright, but Blaziken is just ugly and overrated.

Blaziken and Emboar >>>>>> Infernape

I actually really like Blaziken's and Emboar's whole line, and their designs are great imo. I never really liked Infernape or the rest of it's line as I'm not fond of most primates in general, and I don't particularly care about it being inspired by Sun Wukong/Son Goku. (nothing against the legend, but this particular inspiration is pretty bland)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom