• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 3 ~ 11/27/12 ~ A Small Victory

I think he meant to do that, though. ^^;

I'm confirming my role~

Sorry. School been catching up and I haven't had anything. I'll at least try to get a vote in each day now.

That was a really quick win! Wow! Anyways, I suspected Fin-Fin to be mafia - I just didn't think she was the gorgeous Aizen.

Thanks for letting me play, jokool - I had a bunch of fun in this one! Good luck to everyone and enjoy/keep enjoying yourselves. Urahara is out.

urahara-gif.gif

Wow, I didn't expect Rio to be mafia, especially after Sputnik mentioning her name in the open. [/yes, aka I don't have much to contribute]

Yay~, glad we lynched such a powerful mafia role.

Well that was... different.

Lucky us. Congrats to Elysion for her win!

Of course, this means I don't have anywhere to go on right now. I'll have to re-read this thread now. Hopefully I can make a good case tomorrow. :O

I really wish I had some thing more to add then the repeated statements, but I don't...

Congratulations Elysion!

PHASE LOCKED!! Update pending...

Sorry guys... I've been veeeeery busy today, so this update may take me a while...

EDIT: And on top of that, my computer is being a pain in the ass... :sweat:

Last edited:
Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 4 ~ 11/28/12 ~ Nobody's Home

With Aizen dead now, the Arrancar weren't sure what to do next.

'Dammit... Things aren't looking good for us.' a rather large Arrancar said to a smaller one with pale skin.

'Settle down.' the smaller one said. 'Aizen may be dead, but we can still complete his plans.'

'So, what's next?'

'I think I know what to do. We'll go after that Shinigami girl for now.'

With that, they both went to where their target was supposed to be. When they got there though, she was nowhere to be found.

"SHIT!! SHE'S NOT HERE!!!" the large one shouted, pounding his fist into a nearby wall, causing it to crumble.

Nobody was killed.

Puzzled, the smaller one turned and said to the larger one, 'Forget it for now. We'll head back and try something else.'

It's is now DAY 4! This phase will end on November 29 at 8 P.M. Eastern time.
You may now vote.

Wow, that was a lucky break there. Let's see if we can continue our streak of successful scum-hunting now!

I'd like to ask @Santabomb some questions. What is your reasoning behind appearing to post during day phases just to say that you are unsure of what to do? Once maybe I could understand, but beyond that, it just comes across as kind of strange when you're not adding anything to the discussion.

And also, who are your top suspects right now?

Either the mafia doesn't have a strongman or we have a commuter.

I'd like to ask @Santabomb some questions. What is your reasoning behind appearing to post during day phases just to say that you are unsure of what to do? Once maybe I could understand, but beyond that, it just comes across as kind of strange when you're not adding anything to the discussion.

I was just too cautious the past few phases and should have voted for people. If I can't think of something, I may make a post just to show that I'm at least active.

I was just too cautious the past few phases and should have voted for people. If I can't think of something, I may make a post just to show that I'm at least active.
Okay, thanks for answering.

For the last part of my question, though, do you have any suspects at the moment?

For the last part of my question, though, do you have any suspects at the moment?

Unfortunately not yet. I think I can get something out of rereading the last 10 pages of the thread. I'll have limited time to vote tomorrow so I'll have an idea of for whom to vote some time soon.

I also noticed that @Santabomb voted no lynch on Sputnik, who was later found out on to be mafia. Not only that asks why people think Rio's suspicious. It just doesn't make sense to me that he would go no lynch when the majority of players are voting for somebody. I think it would just make more sense not to vote. This makes me kinda feel that he's being kinda suspicious.

I also noticed that @Santabomb; voted no lynch on Sputnik, who was later found out on to be mafia. Not only that asks why people think Rio's suspicious. It just doesn't make sense to me that he would go no lynch when the majority of players are voting for somebody. I think it would just make more sense not to vote. This makes me kinda feel that he's being kinda suspicious.

You're actually not the first to notice that. And I agree as I've pointed out previous phases that that behavior made no sense. @Santabomb; Give a good reason to not vote you because right now you're looking the most like mafia.

Also as DB already said: The FT seems to be implying a commuter or a jailor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom