• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 4 ~ 11/28/12 ~ Nobody's Home

If I could vote, Santabomb would not be a bad target at all.

He's the restless spirit now, and can't vote.

VOTE: Santabomb

I've been giving this some thought in the last hour or so, and many things about you so far are not adding up, and that includes your claim. It doesn't help that you haven't exactly done anything pro-town in-thread to help your case.

Vote: Santabomb
for reasons previously stated.

^ Even though I find Santabomb suspicious, the case isn't so strong as to merit such a rapid-fire bandwagon. One of those four consecutive voters is almost certainly scum.

^ Even though I find Santabomb suspicious, the case isn't so strong as to merit such a rapid-fire bandwagon. One of those four consecutive voters is almost certainly scum.

O rly?

Then The Dark Lord shall be next after Santabomb
Just based on the way those votes materialized, I was leaning toward you - but yes, both you and The Dark Lord landed in the, "Sweet Spot," where I would most expect scum to join the wagon.

Because I'm nice and forgot to @Santabomb; You have four votes on you
@Master Mew; If Santabomb turns up mafia then it's possible that none of us voting him are mafia, because like you said the case is weak and there isn't much to go on, so mafia could still save him.

Also I'm not saying that he's town, but Dark Lord did just sub in and like me and FA noticed Santabomb's mistakes.

I just subbed in an noticed that he is the most suspicious one so far based on the chat. But honestly, if this Santabomb is in fact scum wouldn't it be more likely that one of the people who didn't vote for him are scum?

I just subbed in an noticed that he is the most suspicious one so far based on the chat. But honestly, if this Santabomb is in fact scum wouldn't it be more likely that one of the people who didn't vote for him are scum?
Waiting until your scum-buddy's lynch is inevitable to vote them is unwise - someone will have bussed them early.

It is often a common mafia move to vote for a teammate in a bandwagon, so that a mafia member can claim to have helped lynched mafia while also blending in amongst townies in a mass bandwagon.

That is why your vote can potentially be seen as suspicious.

EDIT: Ah, Master Mew beat me to it.

I was waiting to bait out more votes to figure out who could be mafia but Master Mew killed that plan.

Just based on the way those votes materialized, I was leaning toward you - but yes, both you and The Dark Lord landed in the, "Sweet Spot," where I would most expect scum to join the wagon.

I don't think Dark Blueberry is mafia based on her voting. I'd be more suspicious of TheDarkLord.

The issue here is that I'm aware of the fact that I'm town, and I'm sure the mafia would love to do today what they failed to do last phase.

I was waiting to bait out more votes to figure out who could be mafia but Master Mew killed that plan.

I don't think Dark Blueberry is mafia based on her voting. I'd be more suspicious of TheDarkLord.

The issue here is that I'm aware of the fact that I'm town, and I'm sure the mafia would love to do today what they failed to do last phase.
Ok, um... I'm supposed to believe that you've been playing this way throughout the whole game just to, "bait," out scum-voters now? And now we're supposed to shrug and go, "Oh, I understand now," and drop our suspicions of you because I wrecked your strategy by pointing it out?

Sounds more like a plan in hindsight than an actual gambit.

While voting in bandwagons isn't odd for mafia, I just find it odd that mafia would bus at this point, in reference to the fact that Dark Lord just subbed in and is calling out Santabomb. So far the deaths are one town who ended up being the restless spirit, one indep, and two mafia. We also just had an indep win. The game started with 20 and if we don't count MM, we're at 15. I'm guessing there's 4-5 mafia meaning we have to find 2-3 more. So mafia isn't doing so well right now and town while we have lost votes, we still have all our members for scumhunting.
@Santabomb; Are you saying that mafia targeted you for the night kill?

Ok, um... I'm supposed to believe that you've been playing this way throughout the whole game just to, "bait," out scum-voters now? And now we're supposed to shrug and go, "Oh, I understand now," and drop our suspicions of you because I wrecked your strategy by pointing it out?

Sounds more like a plan in hindsight than an actual gambit.

No, that was just the plan for this phase. I wasn't intentionally trying to gain suspicion throughout the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom