• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 4 ~ 11/29/12 ~ Crushed

And can someone tell me how to do the @ sign thing, imma kinda new at the bulbagarden

It's a semi-colon ; instead of a colon : at the end.

@Midorikawa; Honestly, joining a bandwagon at the very end, where it would make no difference? I can see that being a good way to gain trust.

@Midorikawa; Honestly, joining a bandwagon at the very end, where it would make no difference? I can see that being a good way to gain trust.

@Midorikawa; lol so ur evidence against me is that there's a lack of evidence to prove me innocent?

What happened to innocent until proven guilty. And anyway you said it yourself: I just subbed in so of course I don't have a mountain of evidence for me.

Also, I would like to point out that when I presented my suspicion of Santabomb you were really quick to point out that “You're actually not the first to notice that. And I agree as I've pointed out previous phases that that behavior made no sense. @Santabomb; Give a good reason to not vote you because right now you're looking the most like mafia.” Well if you really thought that first why didn't share it with the group?

And is it just me or does anyone else feel that weird feeling Midorikawa has been controlling the thread convesation. I donno if its your playstyle but it really seems that you're being awfully aggressive in steering the group's decisions this whole game. Its like you're dictating the will of the group to get suspicion off yourself the whole time so if anything:

FoS:Midorikawa

Honestly, joining a bandwagon at the very end, where it would make no difference? I can see that being a good way to gain trust.
...What? o_O

Jumping onto a bandwagon at the very end gains trust? No, it's an inconsequential way of appearing to play along with the Town. It's a null-tell at best... and if Santabomb had flipped scum it would have been a very strong scumtell on you.

There is no scenario in which jumping onto a prevailing bandwagon 45 minutes before the update gains trust.

@TheDarkLord; In Mafia, everyone is Guilty until proven innocent. :p
@Master Mew; My ability to hide sarcasm very badly has failed me once again.

@TheDarkLord; I don't know why no one else is really conversing, but all I'm doing is scumhunting as I've been doing since night one after Sputnik's comment. And I know what I said. One way of getting reactions is voting and FoSing. Also how can you vote me right now if it's the night phase ;P

Last edited:

I definitely didn't like my playing in this game. Still not as bad as America's Next Top Model mafia.

I have something that could be funny to reveal in the endgame. See you then.

You mean... you failed to hide your sarcasm badly? What does that even mean? :p

Usually my sarcasm is rather well hidden. Well ,when it's necessary. Here, I didn't feel the need to hide it like, at all.

Here, read this. Now don't take that too serious. ;)
I can see that being a good way to gain trust.

Usually my sarcasm is rather well hidden. Well ,when it's necessary. Here, I didn't feel the need to hide it like, at all.

Ok, so you were being sarcastic. That totally makes everything make sense. (See? I can do it, too) :p

If you knew it would make you look suspicious, and that it was completely inconsequential, why did you do it?

Ok, so you were being sarcastic. That totally makes everything make sense. (See? I can do it, too) :p

If you knew it would make you look suspicious, and that it was completely inconsequential, why did you do it?
Comic Sans font can be good for showing sarcasm. :p

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 5 ~ 11/30/12 ~ Doctor? Doctor?

Retsu Unohana was the next to arrive in Hueco Mundo. Since there was more fighting in Hueco Mundo than anywhere else, a great healer was needed.

However, her powers of healing would not be enough to save her. As soon as she stepped into Hueco Mundo. a lone Arrancar was off in the distance, waiting, watching, ready to strike.

As soon as the opportunity came up, the Arrancar struck, quickly, relentlessly, leaving no chance of survival.

Dark Blueberry, you are:

Retsu Unohana

47a3bf7f-d81e-11df-8228-a8bfc396a36f.jpg

You are the captain of the 4th Division in the Gotei 13. You are one of the oldest and most experienced captains. You are also Soul Society's best healer.

Because you are Soul Society’s best healer, you are the Doctor. Send a PM saying “Protect Night X – (User),” and that player will be protected from night-kills. This can be used every night but will not protect against a strongman’s ability. You cannot use this ability on yourself.

You are allied with Soul Society. Defeat all the members of Hueco Mundo to win the game.

Dark Blueberry was killed. He was allied with Soul Society.

It's is now DAY 5! This phase will end on December 1 at 8 P.M. Eastern time.
You may now vote.

but will not protect against a strongman’s ability.

Kinda implies that there's a strongman?

Though, Dark Blueberry...although I may be being stupid, I don't think that she had ever done anything particularly doctor-y or noticeable? Perhaps a rolecop, too, or a misclaim, even? ...Of course, it may also be luck, considering I randed the doctor Night 2 in BKMN. X3

@Soulmaster; @Poyo; Please try to be more active in this phase.

@Akuraito; She protected me night 2, and she could have misclaimed though I only know of her claiming to me and one other. The other person's ability I know and they haven't really struck me as mafia but I could be wrong.

DB I shall avenge you.

She'd been doctor so many times lately, wow.

So then, should we be looking at some of those who joined the Santabomb vote? That would be TheDarkLord and Baron Dante now. Of the two I'd be more inclined to find Baron Dante mafia, but only because his vote at that point was totally pointless. Being that Santabomb was town, it wouldn't make a lot of sense, but perhaps because he wasn't the only one who could be looked at for such, it would be worth the risk?

I don't know, I kind of feel like the mafia might be people who are lying low, especially after losing two members in quick succession earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom