• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 5 ~ 11/30/12 ~ Doctor? Doctor?

So here is what I've seen in game so far

3. @FinalArcadia; Seems town through actions
7. @Soulmaster;Haven't seen activity really
8. @TheDarkLord; Just subbed in . I'm honestly leaning more towards town, but again just subbed in so I could be wrong
9. @FrostyGaga; Seems town.
10. @Bomika; Haven't seen much activity
11. @Midorikawa; Town 100%
12. @Gotpika; Haven't seen much activity
13. @Poyo; Haven't seen much activity @Master Mew; Is dead
16. @HumanDawn; Just subbed in. One of the leaders in lynching Rio
17. @Baron Dante; Voted Santabomb, hasn't shown much activity till recently
18. @Ryoga Kamishiro; Just re-subbed in. Hasn't shown much activity
19. @Greece; Hasn't shown much activity
20. @Akuraito; Hasn't shown much activity

Having this many quiet players makes things considerably more difficult. But even just going off of numbers, at least one of the mafia must be hiding in that relatively inactive group.

Not showing much activity doesn't mean anything. Just because someone's active they seem Town? I understand not saying much makes it hard to gather evidence, but still.

Not showing much activity doesn't mean anything. Just because someone's active they seem Town? I understand not saying much makes it hard to gather evidence, but still.
I'm saying that if you look at the numbers, the odds are pretty good that at least one mafioso is in that inactive group. It's just probability.

And exactly, when people are quiet, they have less room to slip-up, and because recent attempts at lynching inactives has not gone well in games as of late, I wouldn't doubt that some mafia find that a good strategy at this point in time. They'd probably think they can squeak by for at least a while.

I'm not saying we should just go and pick off those who are quiet one-by-one until we hit gold, but I also think we should keep those people in the back of our minds. Since without being very vocal, it's easy to forget about them.

@FinalArcadia;"I'm saying that if you look at the numbers, the odds are pretty good that at least one mafioso is in that inactive group. It's just probability."

......Honestly, the probability of someone in the quiet group being mafia is equal to the probability of someone in the talkative group being mafia. Assume you are mafia for a second. It would obviously make sense for you to say that the mafia in in the quiet group because you've been so talkative yourself. This would essentially cause the town to lynch a quiet townie while you just sit back and laugh. Sorry, I just don't like the way you're dictating the group decisions.

I never said that either. I was pointing out that there's a lot of inactivity in this game and it's really harming the progress.

Sorry, I just don't like the way you're dictating the group decisions.
You've said that about both Midorikawa and myself now.

How exactly have I been dictating group actions? By starting the lynch on Santabomb? I didn't force you to vote with me. Nor did I force anyone else to. If you didn't like what I was pushing, then why did you vote with me?

If trying to start discussion is a bad thing, then I guess good luck to everyone, because we'll get nowhere.

@TheDarkLord; We're not dictating at all. Anyone can easily change the discussion. It's everyone's choice not to discuss anything. We're simply trying to find the remaining mafia and we're not exactly getting much help

Never mind, I see why the inactivity thing was pointed out.

And I don't think Midorikawa and FinalArcadia are "dictating", they're just trying to find things.

@FinalArcadia;
-How exactly have I been dictating group actions?
-"I'm not saying we should just go and pick off those who are quiet one-by-one until we hit gold, but I also think we should keep those people in the back of our minds. Since without being very vocal, it's easy to forget about them." You're pretty much implicitly telling us to lynch the quiet people. I don't necessarily think that silence proves you to be mafia. And FYI I provided the initial reasons to vote for Santabomb, so obviously I would vote for him.

@FinalArcadia;
-How exactly have I been dictating group actions?
-"I'm not saying we should just go and pick off those who are quiet one-by-one until we hit gold, but I also think we should keep those people in the back of our minds. Since without being very vocal, it's easy to forget about them." You're pretty much implicitly telling us to lynch the quiet people. I don't necessarily think that silence proves you to be mafia. And FYI I provided the initial reasons to vote for Santabomb, so obviously I would vote for him.

Actually it can be scumtell in games that don't require activity that's posting in thread, meaning mafia can get by by posting in their QT. It also is very harmful. In the Zexal mafia we accidentally lynched the doctor because they didn't even defend themselves.

VOTE: Greece
@Greece; Defense?

Wow, that was sudden. But I don't see why mafia would try to pull a stunt like this (and the miller and godfather are gone), so either way, I guess we'll learn something. Sounds good to me.

TheDarkLord said:
You're pretty much implicitly telling us to lynch the quiet people. I don't necessarily think that silence proves you to be mafia. And FYI I provided the initial reasons to vote for Santabomb, so obviously I would vote for him.
I'm not against doing that, so I certainly wouldn't be trying to say NOT to lynch the quiet people. And apparently that might be a good idea anyway, what with Bomika's info on Greece, who is an inactive.

But anything in mafia can be an implicit request. You questioning me I could consider to be you implicitly telling everyone to lynch me, and maybe you are. You can say that about anything. But implying something and "dictating" it are two different things.

When did I ever say that silence proves somebody to be mafia? As I said to Ryoga, about half (if not more) of players remaining have been very quiet. So it's not exactly hard to believe a mafioso is in there (which may be the case with Greece) based on numbers. Are you trying to say that active players are proven mafia? If not, then I don't see how you can say that I am saying that silent players are proven mafia.

So a cop check was done on Greece and it came up positive? Can't argue with that.
Vote: Greece.

Vote: Greece

We don't have much else anyway, so...

Poor Dark Blueberry... she is ALWAYS the Doctor, and therefore will never survive a Night Phase again. :-(

LOL

Vote: Greece

We could always see who this source may have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom