• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 5 ~ 11/30/12 ~ Doctor? Doctor?

Vote: Greece

VOTE: Greece

Well damn. Didn't see that one coming. I'm okay with this tho.

3 mentions I must be in trouble

81860.gif

if my first votes were for inactivity I blame school

So what I was cop checked?

There are many versions of the cop, not saying that this cop is different but it's food for thought

But I don't think any one would really listen if I gave a defense.

And you guys will ask for a claim but then you'll all say "THAT ROLE IS SCUMMY!! YOU GO DIE NOW D:<" so I don't really see the point.

And FYI I don't stay up very late so if you're expecting a reply from me late at night you're gonna have to wait till tomorrow.

Mafia could be playing us so might as well claim and maybe we'll change our minds

How could they be playing us? It'd be suicide to lie about receiving a cop check or pretending to be the cop. :eh:

Well, fine.

I'm the roleblocker. Which can be a town role.

Mafia could be playing us so might as well claim and maybe we'll change our minds

How could they be playing us? It'd be suicide to lie about receiving a cop check or pretending to be the cop. :eh:

It's possible. They could be bussing each other though that would be dumb to do at this point

Oh, that claim really cements it, huh? xD
Paranoid cops aren't common enough here to warrant distrusting the cop check. And I don't think mafia would lie about a cop check now with their numbers so low.

Technically, was it ever said it's a copcheck though? Not that I'm questioning the validity, but many seem to be stating it as a fact. :/

Technically, was it ever said it's a copcheck though? Not that I'm questioning the validity, but many seem to be stating it as a fact. :/

Other than a QT spy, I'm not sure what else could confirm someone to be scum, so it's sort of a process-of-elimination thing, I guess. Though I may be being dense.

Other than a QT spy, I'm not sure what else could confirm someone to be scum, so it's sort of a process-of-elimination thing, I guess. Though I may be being dense.

Well for all we know, it could be, say, a rolecop that just connects roleblock as a must-mafia ability or something. Most likely not the case obviously.

I just reread from page 25 to here, Bomika stated she had viable evidence against me. but no one ever said it was a cop check, Soulmaster assumed it was a cop check, and now every one thinks it is :/

She could always be the fool though.

That's certainly possible. Unlikely, but possible. There's an infinite amount of equally unlikely scenarios in which Greece isn't mafia. But unless someone has a better target (and said target would have to be huge, there's no incentive to keep a confessed roleblocker in.

no one likes a confessed roleblocker or lynch proof ;~;

I received info from a trustworthy source. Greece is mafia.

Vote: Greece
Cop check?

Vote:Greece

EDIT:Also srs about the inactivty am currently catching up now.

She didn't say it was a cop check, so er don't really know >.>

@Greece; It makes sense that the evidence is real because the cop copchecked Bomika and saw that she was town and gave her the info. This is only possible since the godfather is dead there is no other role who can trick the cop. Also if Bomika is wrong, we can just assume that either her or her source is mafia. That means all we have to do is ask her for the source. The next two lynches will be on Bomika and her source and there is a 100% chance that one of them is mafia. All we gotta do then is lynch both of them in the next two day phases. But I would really doubt that Bomika would put herself out there like this if she was really mafia, it would be pretty stupid.

Last edited:

I wasn't saying that is was 100% not a copcheck, wait yes I am. It can be a cop check, but we don't know for sure.

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 5 ~ 12/1/12 ~ Two Strikes and You're Out

3. @FinalArcadia;
7. @Soulmaster;
8. @TheDarkLord;
9. @FrostyGaga;
10. @Bomika;
11. @Midorikawa;
12. @Gotpika;
13. @Poyo;
@Master Mew;
16. @HumanDawn;
17. @Baron Dante;
18. @Ryoga Kamishiro;
19. @Greece;
20. @Akuraito;

Ulquiorra Cifer was waiting for his accomplices back at Las Noches.

'One Shinigami each shouldn't be a problem for them,' he thought.

Suddenly, Ulquiorra thought that he saw something. A shadow? Was there something, or someone, inside Las Noches?

He quickly got up and looked around carefully.

'You're surrounded,' a voice called out from the shadows.

'SHOW YOURSELF!' he shouted back.

The voice didn't answer. Instead, what looked like nothing more than a shadow quickly struck.

One.

Two.

Two quick strikes, right in the same spot.

Ulquiorra never knew what hit him.

Greece, you are:

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra216.jpg

You are the Cuatro (4) Espada in Sōsuke Aizen's army. You are a very cold, callous, dispassionate figure, and are rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent. You refer to anyone you do not find interesting as "trash" and treat them as expendable. Your cold demeanor allows you to stay completely calm and in control in most situations. You are also not easily surprised or caught off-guard. Your Resurrección is unique because it has a "second stage." When released, you change forms, giving you the appearance of a bat. You refer to this state as "True Despair," both before and after its release, because the immensely dense spiritual pressure it releases instills despair upon those around you.

With your "True Despair" state, you may target someone each night and instill "true despair" upon them, preventing them from using their ability. To do this, send a PM saying, "Roleblock Night X - (User)."

You are allied with Hueco Mundo. Outnumber the members of Soul Society to win the game.

Greece was lynched. She was allied with Hueco Mundo.

Vote Count:

Greece ~ XI (Bomika, Midorikawa, FinalArcadia, Soulmaster, Ryoga Kamishiro, TheDarkLord, Akuraito, HumanDawn, FrostyGaga, Baron Dante, Gotpika)

It's is now NIGHT 5! This phase will end on December 2 at 8 P.M. Eastern time.
You may now send in your Night Actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom