• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 5 ~ 11/30/12 ~ Doctor? Doctor?

....Is that a bone on my head?

Thanks for letting me play jokool!

....Is that a bone on my head?

Thanks for letting me play jokool!

Yes it is.

And you're welcome! :)

Almost forgot: @Poyo; I'll give you one last chance to post since I don't have a sub.
Please show some activity this phase or I will have to sub you out or, if I can't find a sub, mod kill you.

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 5 ~ 12/1/12 ~ Two Strikes and You're Out

Ahh I like Greece's character. By the way I hate you right now jokool. I thought I could figure out if claims match a character and stuff because I thought I knew who the mafia were, but now you're doing shinigami and hollows.

Ahh I like Greece's character. By the way I hate you right now jokool. I thought I could figure out if claims match a character and stuff because I thought I knew who the mafia were, but now you're doing shinigami and hollows.

Awww.... *epic sad face* :-(

BTW, a note to everyone: Dark Blueberry will be subbing in if needed.

Actually jokool, I will need to be subbed out. I'm sorry but real life things that I have to take care of and stuff. I apologize for having to do this but I'm sure you understand with how busy real life can be. Thanks for letting me play though. :)

Actually jokool, I will need to be subbed out. I'm sorry but real life things that I have to take care of and stuff. I apologize for having to do this but I'm sure you understand with how busy real life can be. Thanks for letting me play though. :)

No problem. I understand.

@Dark Blueberry; will be subbing for Poyo. Confirm in thread when you get your role PM.

jokool I'm dead

jokool I'm dead

Bleach_395b6f_910717.jpg

Also...

PHASE LOCKED! Update pending...

Most of the captains of Soul Society had arrived in Hueco Mundo at this point. One of them, Jūshirō Ukitake, had arrived by himself in a far off part of Hueco Mundo.

'Hmmm....' he wondered. 'I thought that we were meeting here first. Oh well.'

He started off in the direction of Las Noches.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a powerful Cero hit him, killing him.

Soulmaster, you are:

Jūshirō Ukitake

vlcsnap-493151.png

You are the captain of the 13th Division in the Gotei 13. You are well-respected and highly honorable, always treating those around you with respect, even those who are weaker or not as highly ranked as you are. You are one of the most proficient combatants in Soul Society and always maintain a level of honor and integrity when engaging in battle. In battle, you use your Zanpakutō which can absorb an opponent's energy attack and launch it back at them.

Thanks to your Zanpakutō’s special ability, you are the Redirector. Every night, you can send a PM saying "Redirect Night X – (User)" and any action used on that player that night will be redirected to a random player. You can also use this on yourself.

You are allied with Soul Society. Defeat all the members of Hueco Mundo to win the game.

Soumaster was killed. He was allied with Soul Society.

It's is now DAY 6! This phase will end on December 3 at 8 P.M. Eastern time.
You may now vote.

Last edited:
Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

Okay. Soulmaster wasn't exactly active and that ability could have been dangerous if he redirected something like silencing or roleblocking on the cop so it seems we lucked out.

I would've thought Bomika would've been the target. Since y'know, the whole being more or less the only known copchecked person (Well, that's what I'd assume. Technically it still could not be a cop, but meh), with the small chance of her being the cop itself, coming out to give that piece of info.

What the........so mafia is killing off the quiet people?

I don't get it. But works for me.

...ok. But if you think about it I was a good choice. So yeah Good Luck town and thanks for letting me play jokool. and sorry about my inactiveness.

They're picking on the quiet people to avoid getting exposed. Quite clever.

Oh how do you know that. Could it be that you're mafia now???

First of all, no to that.
Second, well - I'd have to say that IF I were mafia, I'd kill off the quiet people cuz quiet people sometimes has really powerful roles than active people. But I've been told it isn't a good idea by experienced players. So the mafia could be using reverse psychology.

Or maybe they rolecop'd him before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom