• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

Has everyone stopped voting finally? Good! My head was starting to spin... :dizzy:

VOTING LOCKED!!! UPDATE PENDING.....

Well let's see I was the only one against Sputnik, and when I said maybe she's silenced, then others started voting her. I then presented evidence against other players during night 2. Most of it towards Rio who turned up mafia. I didn't trust Rio until she claimed to me. In the All Star mafia I did the same as this, spent night 2 providing evidence against players, two of which turned up mafia. In another game (I forgot which) I trusted a mafia, which I mistakenly did again in this mafia with Rio. jokool was the mafia I trusted in the game, and I know Human was the one who found out he was mafia and led the town to victory in the end of the game. Also I said one time lynch proof. Don't make it sound like I said infinite lynch proof. Let the cop cop check me though they would be wasting the night phase as it could be used to check you or someone else who has done absolutely nothing to help the town.

With Sputnik's request of checking Rio, it was likely that she would have been lynched sooner or later; and although my memory may be faulty, I thought that FinalArcadia was against Sputnik as well? The same goes for Rio, really.

If you won't accept my meta, I won't accept yours.

And? It would still be wasting a day phase if we did.

You make it sound as if I've contributed absolutely nothing. I've been trying.

@Midorikawa For the record, the Vig-comment was a reaction-test.

@Master Mew; Okay and what does it tell you about me
Technically all it tells me is that you got angry and flew off the handle. You're usually a pretty calm player, though, so it looks more like scum angry that they're being accused for the wrong reasons.

*hides behind couch*

@Master Mew; You're post literally made no sense to me, and yes I fly off the handle sometimes when I get annoyed. In the GSCHGSS mafia I got defensive when people thought I was mafia when I was town. Ethan to be exact, with one time lynch proof in that game too...the irony between these games.

@Midorikawa; while you did call out Santabomb, there could easily be a role cop so you could have been mafia trying to lynch him. Also you keep attacking FA and I for discussing saying were controlling discussion. Seems like you're mafia afraid of finding you and your other scum buddy

Well, to defend myself I went after Santabomb because he seemed the most suspicious and a majority of you agreed.

Also yes, I did attack FA and you because it is true that both of you were outputting most of the information within the thread (and still are). In the worse case scenario, if both of you were mafia, the game would be over because everyone would just follow along. Also, I still find it weird that you two can be so talkative without attracting mafia kill it just doesn't add up for me. Yea I find you both dangerous because of the amount of voice you have ,but I don't think that that make me mafia.

And if I was mafia I would have nightkilled you both a long time ago for being so chatty instead if complaining about it :)

@Master Mew; You're post literally made no sense to me, and yes I fly off the handle sometimes when I get annoyed. In the GSCHGSS mafia I got defensive when people thought I was mafia when I was town. Ethan to be exact, with one time lynch proof in that game too...the irony between these games.
This is kind of what I'm getting at, though: When a post doesn't make sense, I would expect you to ask me to elaborate, not go into attack-mode.

Is it possible that you're town and you just don't like being accused? Yes. But honestly I think you're a better player than to respond that way as Town.

@Master Mew; I can't quote because I'm attempting my IOS again, but the only post of yours that confused me was where you just hid behind the couch.
OH... I thought you meant my vig-kill comment. I was saying that you were responding the way a mafioso would if they felt like they had been "caught" for something that made no sense. The only thing scum hate more than being FoS'd when they make a slip is being FoS'd when they don't.

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 6 ~ 12/3/12 ~ The Bigger They Are...

Yammy Llargo was still in his released form, stomping around Hueco Mundo, looking for any other Shinigami that might be around.

Suddenly, he was surrounded by a group of Shinigami.

'EXCELENT!' he shouted out. 'With more of you around, I'll be able to wipe out Soul Society in record time!'

'Don't count on it,' one of the Shinigami told him. 'You may be powerful, but you are greatly outnumbered.'

With that, the fight began.

However, in what seemed like just a few seconds, the fight was over.

Yammy never stood a chance against them.

TheDarkLord, you are:

Yammy Llargo

Yammy.jpg

You are the Diez (10) Espada in Sōsuke Aizen's army prior to the releasing of your Zanpakutō (which turns you into a gigantic and monstrous form and gives you the rank of Cero (0)). In your regular form, you are still very large compared to the other Arrancar. You are also quite powerful and can turn extremely violent without warning, but you are also arrogant and overconfident in your abilities at times.

Thanks to your large size and strength, you are the Strongman and can bypass doctor protection, but, because you can be arrogant and overconfident, there is a 50% chance that this ability will fail. Remember, this will count as the mafia’s night kill.

You are allied with Hueco Mundo. Outnumber the members of Soul Society to win the game.

'I guess it's true what they say,' one of the Shinigami said. 'The bigger they are, the harder they fall.'

TheDarkLord was lynched. He was allied with Hueco Mundo.

Vote Count:

TheDarkLord ~ V (Midorikawa, Baron Dante, Gotpika, FinalArcadia, Dark Blueberry)
Gotpika ~ II (FrostyGaga, Ryoga Kamishiro)

It's is now NIGHT 6! This phase will end on December 4 at 8 P.M. Eastern time.
You may now send in your Night Actions.

@Master Mew; No. I've understood some of your reasoning. That vig kill one annoyed me because if I'm nightkilled then let it be mafia, by the way have I proven my innocence yet? ^/_\^

Will the last mafia stand up so we can kill you now.

Heh, seems I was right on my suspicion on TheDarkLord. Still wonder how much of the reasoning was correct. *shrug*

I think it would be beneficial at this point for everyone to post their top-suspects and the reasons behind them.

lol got home too late to refute suspicion, XP o wells

THANK YOU FOR THE GAME UR ALL LOVELY PEOPLE.

AND A SPECIAL THANKS FOR HOST JAKOOL FOR TAKING ME ON AS A SUB EVEN THOUGH I HAD LIMITED EXPERIENCE!!!!

BEST OF LUCK MAFIA YOU'LL REALLY NEED IT XDXDXDXDXDXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom