• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bleach: We R Who We R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarium

Negatively Awesome
Reaction score
Shino academy was founded some 2,100 years ago. It is not under the direct control of Central 46.

The Academy was once called the Shinigami Academy. It was then changed to the Spiritual Arts Academy when it developed into an institute for the next generation of the Kidō Corps and the Onmitsukidō as well as the Shinigami of the Gotei 13. Although, it is still referred to as Shinigami Academy in Rukongai.

The Academy is a sprawling, multiple story building with architecture typical of Seireitei. It has an open courtyard, many class rooms, dormitories, and practice areas for Zanjutsu, Hakuda, Hohō, and Kidō.
the commandment all Shinigami are taught at the Academy is "Do not seek beauty in battle. Do not seek virtue in death. Do not make the mistake of considering only your own life. If you wish to protect that which you must protect... ...slice the enemy you must defeat from behind."

A young man, Zane, who was just graduated and recruited into Zaraki's squad, is sent on a mission to dispatch hollow in the human world.
Will he succeed doing his first mission?

-----

People die everyday. Its nothing new. When they die, all their mistakes and debt are forgiven, and people will only remember their kindness and the good things that they have done.
death is the thing he saw almost everyday. His job is to take life. He's a Soul Reaper, Zane Frederick.

Tonight's weather is okay. The wind isn't too cold, and the sky is clear. Not a cloud in sight, but there's almost no stars in the night sky.

The Soul Reaper is sitting on top of a roof, his Zanpakuto, Fuuenken or Fireseal, is strapped on his back. Glancing his eyes at a small green hollow with frog head, Zane smirked and got up "at least Hollow doesn't talk."
Leaping without unsheating his Zanpakuto and shot a small lightning beam at the Hollow's head. "Pale lightning."

Ryoko Ishda whistled to herself, walking down the empty streets of Karakura town, spirit bow in hand. Didn't look like there were many Hollows around tonight. She didn't sense much spiritual energy.
Ah. How boring.
Wait-- She felt something. Not a Hollow, but something more like...
A Soul Reaper?
She blinked. She knew a few Soul Reapers-- her father's friends Ichigo Kurosaki and Rukia Kuchiki being a few of them. But what was a Soul Reaper doing out here?
She looked up at the roof and saw the soul reaper sitting on top of the roof, killing a frog hollow. She didn't recognize him.
She climbed up a pole and snuck up behind the unknown soul reaper, then poked his back.
"Boo." She laughed.

Last edited:
"What?" Zane asked coldly, turning around to see who's poking him "are you dumb struck in awe of my kido?"
Looking at the girl's uniform, Zane realized that she's a Quincy, arrow shooting people who has some trouble with the Soul Reaper in the past. What she's doing here?
The Soul Reaper threw his head back and yawned, walking a few steps away from the Quincy and laid on the roof, waiting for another hollow.

"Hah...me? Impressed by those tiny sparks? Please." Ryoko rolled her eyes. "I can do far better."
She faked a yawn. "You're the one who should be impressed, seeing I managed to sneak up on you without you sensing me. Or is that just a slip-up on your part? Eh..."
Ryoko suddenly stopped midway and turned her head. In a flash she summoned her spirit bow and shot a medium-sized lion-esque Hollow fifty feet away right through the head.
"...beat that, Soul Reaper." she smirked.

"If there's a Quincy here, why would captain sent me here?" Zane muttered, laying on the roof. He closed his eyes, he doesn't even care about the Quincy. He yawned, and his yawn isn't fake. To Zaraki's squad, sleeping is the sign of laziness. Everyone in that squad loves fighting, and rarely sleeps. "Hollow's nearby. Why don't you kill em?" He said
Why don't YOU, kill them? a voice resonates in Zane's head. His Zanpakuto's talking.
"..." Getting up, Zane pulled his Zanpakuto from its sheath and runs his hand along the length of the blade as it glows a white light and transforms.

"Burn em all up! Fuuenken!" Zane yelled his sword turned into a white and red rectangular big sword.

Ryoko quickly ducked out of the way of his sword and let it slice through a random Hollow that had popped up behind her.
Somehow she hadn't noticed that. Frowning, she looked back at Zane.
"Hm. Not bad." she muttered, tucking a few loose strands of hair behind her ear. "So I've never seen you around before, soul reaper. What's your buisness here, anyway?"

"If I told you would you go away? Old man Zaraki and Yachiru told assigned me to a hollow dispatch mission on erh, Kara.. Karakura, yeah. This town." Zane said, his Fueenken turning back to a normal Zanpakuto. Fuuenken's Zanpakuto form is a normal Katana with a dark red hilt, which is longer than most. Its guard looks similar to an eye, with each side being hollow and spikes protruding from the edges.
Zane is wearing his usual Shinigami uniform, and wind is blowing gently, fluttering his hair and uniform. "Now go, shoo. Kill some more hollows."

"Oh, hmph." Ryoko rolled her eyes. "Not a very polite one, are you? Sheesh, some of you soul reapers should really learn some manners...though if you come from Zaraki's squad, that's to be expected..."
She turned around on her heel. "Bye-bye, Soul Reaper."
With that, she took off, leaping on the roofs of the buildings.

Sighing in relief, Zane smirked and closed his eyes, going to sleep.
One quincy is enough to protect a small town like Karakura. soon enough, he fell into a deep sleep, and had the worst nightmare

"Beat it, beat it, beat it, no one wants to be defeated..." Ryoko sung under her breath as she took a post on her own roof and shot down all the hollows in the vicinity.
once she was sure she'd gotten them all, she climbed back into her bedroom window, took off her Quincy outfit and fell asleep on top of her bed, vaguely wondering about the mysterious Soul Reaper.

Waking up, Zane felt an insanely strong spiritual pressure.
Biting his lips, the Soul Reaper jumped from the roof and ran towards the source of the insane Spiritual Power.
"What could this be?" Zane muttered

Ryoko groggily opened her eyes and checked her bedside clock. She'd only slept for an hour...
Groaning, she rolled over and was about to close her eyes again when she sensed an overwhelming spirit force, so much that she toppled off her bed.
Crap...something big's coming, she thought, pulled her Quincy uniform back on and climbed out her bedroom window.

"Burn em all up! Fuuenken!" Zane shouted, running his hand along the length of his Zanpakuto blade as it glows white and transform into a big rectangular sword. In his Zanpakuto shikai form, he could release a wide range of fire based attacks.
In the distance, a black hollow about the shape of a skyscraper is walking aimlessly. "I hate Menos Grande." Zane muttered, jumping to another roof to get into the Hollow's place

"Burn em all up! Fuuenken!" Zane shouted, running his hand along the length of his Zanpakuto blade as it glows white and transform into a big rectangular sword. In his Zanpakuto shikai form, he could release a wide range of fire based attacks.
In the distance, a black hollow about the shape of a skyscraper is walking aimlessly. "I hate Menos Grande." Zane muttered, jumping to another roof to get into the Hollow's place

Ryoko saw the Menos Grande and gasped.
What's this thing doing here? She thought, clenching her teeth.
She summoned her spirit bow and began to shoot arrows at it. "Over here, pea-brain!" she shouted.

"You're here." Zane said without even bothered to look at the quincy girl. Raising his Fuuenken, Zane closed his eyes for a brief seconds, then, slams his sword to the ground. Pillars of flames burst out of the ground, moving to the Menos Grande "I work alone, girl."

"Oh, so it's you again." Ryoko rolled her eyes. "I don't wanna work with you either, but this is my town. It's my duty to protect it."
A bigger arrow than the others appeared in Ryoko's bow, and she shot it right into the back of the Menos's head, right as the flames came toward it and raced up the Menos's body.
Enraged, it lunged toward Zane and Ryoko.

"Hmph" Zane smirked, pointing his Zanpakuto at the Menos Grande that lunged towards him and Ryko. Now, a smart Soul Reaper would have jumped out of the way and strikes back from the rear, not clash the giant Hollow from the front. "Run if you can't stand the heat, Quincy."
Flames began to twirl in front of his Fuuenken, and it grows bigger and bigger, still twirling like a roller coaster.

"Burn him!! Gunflame!!!" Zane yelled.
The big flame began to fly in a straight line, like a dragon, towards the Menos Grande's Head. "Its going to be a headshot."

Ryoko backed out of the way so that she wouldnt get burned and shook her head.
Is this guy stupid? Aren't you supposed to attack hollows from behind? she thought.
"Hmph." She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom