• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bleach's Breeding Grounds

DatGuyBleach

Fighting like a gentleman
Reaction score
BBG_F-Small.png

Credit for the banner goes to Power of Aura

Hi guys. Bleach here and I am a new breeder. I enjoy breeding and been meaning to open up shop for awhile now so here I am. I am offering up stuff from Spiritombs to Eevees. Everything comes in different genders and natures. I will have different things whenever I can.

What I have:

Female Larvitar x 3 (Bashful, Careful, Rash)
Male Larvitar x 2 (Naive, Modest)
Male Eevee x 5 (Naughty, Calm, Jolly, Timid, Brave)
Beldum x 4 (Naive, Rash, Timid, Mild)
Tyrogue x 5 (Modest, Quirky, Calm, Jolly, Sassy)
Female Smeargle x 5 (Timid, Relaxed x 2, Calm, Quirky)
Male Spiritomb x 5 (Brave, Gentle, Mild, Bashful, Rash)

New Stock:

Female Scyther x 1 (Relaxed)
Male Scyther x 3 (Timid x 2, Modest)
Female Totodile x 0 (Need to restock)
Male Totodile x 4 (Lax, Gentle, Naughty x 2)
Female Heracross x 4 (Quiet, Bold, Timid, Serious)
Male Heracross x 1 (Quirky)
Female Ralts x 3 (Calm x 2, Lonely)
Male Ralts x 2 (Sassy, Bold)
Female Sneasel x 4 (Rash x 2, Hardy, Adamant)
Male Sneasel x 1 (Naive)

I will be breeding different Pokemon so expect updates here and there.

As for as what I would want as payment and such, I would like items like different stones, pp ups and etc. Also Pokemon won't hurt. Just make me an offer. I am pretty laid back.

Attachments

• breeding grounds.png
    breeding grounds.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
You are welcome. Enjoy your pokemon and thank you for the item. Come back now ya hear haha

@Shadows; Why yes you can. I can do the trade tonight if you are on. I will be here all night.

@datguybleach can i get the female (brave) totodile i can trade a ppup for it

@playajah; Why yes you can. I will be on for most of the night. If you get back on, let me know and we can trade

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom