• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blog comments

Crankyman

=д=
Reaction score
Commenting on my own blog has the nasty side-effect of making the background and text of my comment pink and white (my eyes) respectively. This isn't intentional, is it?

Oh geez, it's light pink on all the other themes too? It doesn't bug me all that much because I'm using a pinkish theme with the default text color set to black.. I could swear it changed colors depending on the theme. Guess not. o_O

I'm guessing this has to do with the blog reinstall that occured when the site went down the shitter, since the blog software that was installed was an update, if I recall corrrectly. I dunno. I'm not a mod. :(

Crankyman said:
This isn't intentional, is it?
Tina said:
I'm guessing this has to do with the blog reinstall that occured when the site went down the shitter, since the blog software that was installed was an update, if I recall corrrectly. I dunno. I'm not a mod. :(
Yeah I think it's due to the update. So it's probably intentional. Well it highlight's the blogger's replies so that should be a good thing.

Hmm, I get a 'You can't access this page' error when I clicked that.

Tina, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Commenting on my own blog has the nasty side-effect of making the background and text of my comment pink and white (my eyes) respectively. This isn't intentional, is it?

I would like to comment on this blog if I knew what it was. What's the blog you've made? Oh. I believe your problem was already resolved when Archaic gave you the link of how to choose the stylings. I believe you can program the colors too or the background. I wouldn't know because I can't seem to get on another IE to go have a look.

Edit: I just had a view at it and you actually have to type in the names of the colors in 6 different places and save. Yeah, that's basically all you have to do there so that's it.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom