• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blog question

Reaction score
Some problem with the forum caused me to accidentially post two of the same blog entry. I can't seem to delete the extra copy. It says I don't have permission to do it. What's the problem here?

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll fix up the blog permissions for regular members so you can delete them as needed.

EDIT: Just checked the permissions, and everything was already correct. You should have been able to delete it. How were you trying to delete it?

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll fix up the blog permissions for regular members so you can delete them as needed.

EDIT: Just checked the permissions, and everything was already correct. You should have been able to delete it. How were you trying to delete it?

I clicked the button to edit the entry. THen I clicked the little delete button. Checked the "delete message" circle, then hit "delete this message". Then I was taken to a page that said "Missingno. Master, you do not have permission to so and so". And this happened again just now, too.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom