• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rules Blog Rules (Updated: Sep 29, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Blog Rules

So, no fics in blogs; what about poetry? That also goes in the workshop.

So although the rules do not outright say it, poetry also falls under "fics"? And therefore, posting personal poetry in a blog will warrant a warning/infraction?

What about blog size or length? Are there any stipulations on that? Like number of words? Or are we allowed to posted like a 2 thousand word blog? Which I doubt, so whats your recommended size?

What about blog size or length? Are there any stipulations on that? Like number of words? Or are we allowed to posted like a 2 thousand word blog? Which I doubt, so whats your recommended size?
There is a character limit on the blgs; however, the exact number of that alludes me. Pretty sure it was at least 5 digits, but don't quote me on that.

The character limit is set to 25,000. You are free to post up to that amount. The only restrictions on length is the blog should contain at least a few sentences.

Can you write blogs about you're personal life? Or does it all have to be related, I'm new :)

Re: Blog Rules (Updated: April 29, 2012)

I have a suggestion to add to the first post,

that the 10 post minimum rule be written in.

Re: Blog Rules (Updated: June 30, 2012)

Added it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom