• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blogs temporarily disabled

I was going to post my thoughts on the recent Sun and Moon leaks, but I guess I'll wait until it's back up then.

Does this mean that all of our previous blog posts got deleted, or is it just that we can't view them? If they did get deleted, that would suck since I that's where I keep my list of headcanons for the main series Pokémon games.

Last edited:
Does this mean that all of our previous blog posts got deleted, or is it just that we can't view them? If they did get deleted, that would suck since I that's where I keep my list of headcanons for the main series Pokémon games.
All blog entries have been retained, we've just simply disabled the ability for people to view them or create new ones at this time.

All blog entries have been retained, we've just simply disabled the ability for people to view them or create new ones at this time.
Thank goodness. By the way, has there been any progress figuring out the cause of the server errors? If you do come across the problem, could you let us know what it is even if you can't fix it right away?

Thank goodness. By the way, has there been any progress figuring out the cause of the server errors? If you do come across the problem, could you let us know what it is even if you can't fix it right away?
We'll be sure to let you know if there's any updates!

Well, thank goodness my Creating the History of Shoyo research/draft notes on the blogs are safe, at least.

I was literally about to make a post about how the series I was doing wasn't dead, just that a little bit of life, combined with the SM Demo got in the way, and then I noticed blogs weren't there.

I was going to make a blog showing a video about Hawaii's history at the start of November, hope that the blog comes back soon.

I was going to blog about the Halloween party I went to. I hope the blogs come back soon!

Ohh, I thought there was something missing from the information underneath our avatars and titles. I was juggling the thought of posting my first blog so I hope things get fixed up soon.

Back
Top Bottom