• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blossem And Chocobo Graphics

Hell Bunnie

Make Pasta. Not War.
Reaction score
Here, i and Chocolate Bones will post some of our banners/sigs and avatars. im not to sure about taking requests, but if you would like to use one, just ask and you can with credit would be nice too though. NOTE: the program i use does not allow you to save hence i CANNOT edit out words. i can add the words if you would like your username but if there is text all ready on the banner/avatar, i cannot replace it. any way, on with the show!

blossem466splice.jpg

spliceblossem466.jpg

cutebutdeadly.jpg

cutebutdeadly-1.jpg

bloodyzangoose.jpg

changeisfair.jpg

more to come!!!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm the second half of this team, so here's some of my work ;D

CombeewithFlower.png

AnimeGirlonBenchBanner.png

CradilyUnderaTree.png

PorygonComputerBanner-1.png

LuvdiscGoldfishBowlBanner-1.png

Last edited:
because it only lets you use 6 pics in one post, here is another lot:

espeon-3.jpg

espeon-2.jpg

absolink.jpg

I only have words that can discribe how awesome these are

Blood ... Splattered ... Shiny ... Zangoose

Win.

im really lovin the luvdisc one! its really clever!

That Luvdisc is face-meltingly awesome. Whoa.
*sips some hot chocolate that has cooled and become room temperature but is still enjoyable*

This is awesome. I like the style Chocolate Bones has, especially the Porygon.

And for the other person who started this, Zangoose is the source of all that is wonderful.

Alright, well, I'm feeling in a critiquing mood, so yeah. Gonna give you some constructive critism (And, yes, I know I can't spell.).

blossem466: The background on your Mew sig and avatar is beautiful. I adore it. I positively adore it! The Mew is blended in nicely as well. The text, however, is hard to read. [And no, it's not me because I'm wearing my glasses as I type this. :<] It's blending in too well with the colors of the background. Maybe try a different color like white or a light blue. That seems like it would stand out a lot.

The Teddiursa avatar is fine when it comes to the text and all, though the text is a bit too faded, making it slightly difficult to read. The text on the sig is extremely difficult to read except when it's crossing over the paint splatter. You might wanna change that up. D: And the sig's a bit plain, but then again, that's just me being OCD. You don't have to take the plainness of the sig into consideration. I just like my sigs to have colorful backgrounds that take up the whole thing and all. D: I'm weird, I know, haha.

The Zangoose and Kecleon are nice as well. I really like the Kecleon one. :) Your Espeon sig is nice as well. The text is easy to read. And the Absol avatar is nice too. And that's all of your stuff thar.

Chocolate Bones: My God... I adore all of your pieces that you posted! They are beautiful! Nice job! :)

If I may ask, what program(s) are you guys using to make these? Just curious is all.

Wow, thanks Felly. It's great hearing that from a fellow banner maker like yourself ;D ! I just use GIMP. Nothing really special, lol.

I think I speak for both of us when I say that the comments are very appreciated!

(oh, and I'm glad you guys like the Porygon and Luvdisc ones, because I personally hated them XP )

There's a lot more to come! Oh, and I've started taking requests! For now, there's no need for anything formal, just a basic design and the pictures you want me to use, if any. I might put a form up later if this becomes popular. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yay! Requests!

Could you do a Pichu/any other small Pokemon on a tree? That would be cool, I think.

Two more!

PiplupandDawnWithBubbles.png

^This one was a request XP

CherubiFruitBowl.png

Any of the ones I've posted are free for anyone to use in their signatures or otherwise ;) (Well, unless they're requests)

The Meme-er: Alright, thanks for the request! I'll get right on it! But... to be honest, it'll probaby be one of the harder ones I've done because I don't want it to be too similar to my Cradily one, but I'll do my best!

Oh... my... God... I have just fallen in love with that Dawn & Piplup sig. Oh that is amazing. I am going to liek... e-cry. D: But srsly, they're good. Felly likes. :)

i was playing around with SAI a while ago and i got this:

lopunnyre-colour.jpg

i think its pretty cute, but what do you guys think?

Oooh, I like the Lopunny. :) [Not the Pokémon itself though. Just the way you recolored it. I dislike Lopunny in it's entireity. For reasons to be known by Felly and Felly only. :<] Anyways, it's nice! It looks like you missed a spot on it's left ear though. But you can only see it if you look extremely close at it [and give yourself a headache in the process].

yeah i did notice that. Shame that by the time I noticed it I had closed down the file that contained it and I cant edit it… sigh… anyway, I did a few more of those ‘Epic Shinys’ last night and I will post them in a bit. I’ve also come up with the idea of ‘Half-Shinys’ where basically, its part its normal colour but a bit of its shiny colour. I haven’t saved any of the ones did of those but will do a few tonight.

Here are a few Epic Shinys! my fave is the vaporeon!

megashinyvaporeon.jpg

epicshinyseadra.jpg

epicshinyarboc.jpg

epicshinyplusle.jpg

epicshinyminun.jpg

yuck i just looked at the arbok... HOW BADLT SAVED COULD IT BE?! i'll probly remake it soon and save it AGIAN. sorry guys...

Last edited:
thank you! oh and the problem with the arbok is the swirls on the red. its because i saved it in a baaaaad format...

Back
Top Bottom