• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blue Ditto Cafe Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any if these still available? If so I'd love one. My fc is 0490-6107-3148

Also I don't care what nature or anything just would like a blue ditto

Thanks,
Fred

Are any if these still available? If so I'd love one. My fc is 0490-6107-3148

Also I don't care what nature or anything just would like a blue ditto

Thanks,
Fred

Let me know your IGN in a VM/PM when you're ready to trade.

Hello, my in-game name is Marley :D I've been trying to find Ditto Friend Safari's, and haven't been able. I've also tried to chain my own Dittos, but I'm terrible at it :c
So, if you had any Dittos left, I would greatly appreciate receiving one, by your honesty! ^~^
FC: 4468-1517-4659
I'll be available... pretty much the entire day and night!
I'm not too concerned about the proper nature, I'll just keep breeding until I get one I enjoy :3

EDIT: Whoops, 'Samurai Champloo' :3

Are there any left? Im sure they would be highly desired. Which one uh... any really. Whichever Ditto is fine if you still got some. My FC and IGN are down below and I will available to trade on any day 3-10pm Central Standard Time. PS: Samurai Champloo!

I also just noticed I accidentally put EST in my signature instead of CST... I need to fix that. FC is 1289 8397 4574 and IGN is Ellen if signatures dont count.

Hey there, I would really appreciate a flawless Ditto. Any chance a 6 ivs timid (or adamant) one is still available? If not, any 6 ivs one would be great.
My FC is 1564-2750-0552, my IGN is Hugo. My timezone is GMT+2 I will be available tomorrow most of the day. I will be checking the forums frequently tomorrow so I hope that I will be able to catch you.
Samurai Champloo btw xd thank you so much :)

@NewNamePlease; @Ellenflandey; @WindBlast;

Added all of you guys. Just shoot me a VM/PM when you see me online. I will be on for a while as of this post so hop on the game shoot me a trade request if you see me, IGN Ricardo

May I have one w/ 6IVs. Nature doesn't matter.
If you don't have one w/ 6IVs, I don't care which one I get.

Can I get one with the adamant nature please?

FC: 0748 -2349-7175
IGN : Sergio
online: pretty much always

Last edited:
I feel awfully late to the party, but if there is a Jolly or Timid perfect Ditto you can give me, I'd jump for joy, oh great Samurai Champloo.

FC: Jerry - 0688-5756-4060

I'm usually online weeknights after 7:00 PM (Eastern Time); and various times throughout the day and night on weekends.

How many of these do you have left? You must have gone through an awful lot of them, and I have no idea from looking at your list which of these have gone and which are still available.

I don't think I need to mention Samurai Champloo for a question post so I won't... uh, whoops.

Wow. I'd love to have this one if it's still available.

メタモン Lv55 UT
Quiet | Limber
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

My FC and name is in my sig and I'm usually available from around 8am - 3pm EST if that's OK.

I've just started to learn breeding and I think samurai champloo that he'll really be useful in my quest for the perfect Shinx. Thanks alot. ^_^

Hi if you still have them I would like this one
★ メタモン Lv55 UT
Timid | Limber

Oh and Samurai Champloo :)

@Superelmo; Read the rules.
@Gemini Saga; Read the rules
@Douliekmudkipz; Alright sounds good, just shoot me a VM/PM when you see me online so we can trade :)
@Aldus; They're all cloned so I have an unlimited amount. So just let me know which one and all the rest of the needed info.
@sonofblaine; Alright sounds good, just shoot me a VM/PM when you see me online so we can trade :)
@Gallant; I need your FC & IGN

In that case, I'd like this one:

★ メタモン Lv55 UT
Hardy | Limber

My trainer name is Aldus, and my friend code is 1118 - 0322 - 5343. I have seen half an episode of Samurai Champloo. I'm available now, but not sure how long I have. If we don't happen to cross paths, though, that's okay.

EDIT: Oh, since you're not around now... I don't think I can set down a schedule, but I'm usually on at around this time. While I am interested in the Ditto, don't worry about it if we don't end up being on at the same time sometime soon.

Oh, does it matter what I trade you?

Last edited:
'Samurai Champloo'!

★ メタモン Lv55 UT
Adamant | Limber

1048-8565-0303 Trainer name I'd like to say through PM only, for personal reasons.

I'm available late at night and early morning (central US time zone). Pokemon Y version.

Hey man,

I'd really like the Samurai Champloo Adamant ditto | Limber 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

FC: 0748 -2349-7175
IGN : Sergio
I'm available at night , 05:00 eastern time

=)

Last edited:
In that case I'll take this (Samurai Champloo) one
★ メタモン Lv55 UT
Modest | Limber

I can trade right now if you want.
IGN: Alec
FC: look down

Can I have the quiet one with 0 IV in speed?

Sure can, shoot me a VM/PM when you're able to trade. I'll be on for most of the day today :)

So the last time I left a VM on your profile page, but we never met. It seems you didn't even add me to your friend list. As things are, can I have a 6 IV Modest one instead of the Quiet?
regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom