• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Blue Dragon

七パーセント
Reaction score
BlueDragonsArtShopBanner2.png

Important Notice:

Hi everyone! If you have been waiting a while I'm sorry.
The computer with the software that I use is currently not working, so I am temporarily unable to complete requests at this time.
Please be patient and I will complete your requests once I have a working program.

Update: I should have a new Windows computer very soon, as the program I need is Windows only.
For all that have been waiting please let me know if you still wish me to complete, or change your requests, by sending me a PM, as it's been a while.

Thank You

~Blue Dragon~

Welcome to my shop of creative items. I have been an artist all my life mostly in sketch art, but also recently decided to take an interest in internet graphics. Please take a look at my example works below and read the instructions for each category that you are interested in.

Thread Rules
1.This thread is for requesting custom work only and is not for conversation. If you want to speak to me directly for anything other than requesting custom work please contact me via VM (Visitor Messaging), or PM (Private Messaging).

2.Please don't claim my work as your own, as I work hard and take pride in my art.

Thanks ^^

~My Shop~

User Bars
Here you can request a custom unique user bar that I make from scratch. The design is not typical of a normal user bar and will stand out in your signature.

Example 1:
BDUSERBAR2.png

BDUSERBAR3000.png

Example 2:
UserBarDisplay.png

Request instructions:
Please reply to this thread with your specifications as follows...

What design you want: Classic (Example 1), or New (Example 2)
What text you want
What Colours you want
What Trainer Sprite you want
What Pokemon you want

Signature Banners
Here you can request a custom signature with anything you like. I make them in three different designs.

Example 1:
Shopexamples2.png

Example 2:
Shopexamples4.png

Example 3:
CursedRequimSig.png

Request instructions:

What Border you want: Curved Border, or Classic Border
What text you want
What Colours you want
What Design you want: Compact (Example 1) Large (Example 2) Merged (Example 3)
What Character, or Pokemon you want

Note: The "border options" do not apply to "Merged Design" signature banners.

Edited Sprites
Here you can request a simple edited, or recoloured sprite.

Examples:
RedHGSS.gif
TrueBlueDragoniteUltimate.gif

Request instructions:

What sprite you want edited
What colours you want
What customisations you want

Here you can request a custom made Avatar. I obtain anime characters, Pokemon, or anything else from still images to renders and make them into unique and decorated Avatars.

Example 1:
AVEXAMPLES2_zps107c29bd.png

Example 2:
AVEXAMPLES_zps33bf6288.png

Request instructions:

What character, or Pokemon you want
What design you want: Classic (Example 1), or Curved (Example 2)
What colours you want
What text you want (if any)

Note: The curved avatars may be significantly smaller than the classic avatars in order to keep the curved design.

Large Banners
Here you can request a custom large banner for your thread, group, or whatever you would need it for. Their size can vary depending on what you want them for and come in two different and unique styles to stand out.

Example 1:
BDASCB.png

Example 2:
BDASB3.png

Request instructions:

What design you want Example 1 (Classic Style), or Example 2 (Merged Style).
What text you want
What colours you want
What character, or Pokemon you want

Note: In the "Large Banner" section these banners are made for threads and are not designed for bulba forum signature size rules. If you would like a signature banner please look at the signature section of my shop.

Team Pose
Why not have a team pose in your signature? If you have a team of Pokemon that you have made and want to show off your new party I now make team poses.
I can also make a custom trainer sprite to go with the team to make it unique to the individual.

Example:
62584.png

Request instructions:

What six Pokemon you want for your pose.
What trainer sprite you want and what customisations you want for it (if any).
What colour base do you want.

FAQ

1. Once my request has been accepted how long will I wait for my custom work?

Answer (1): I usually finish your custom work in a day, or two, and send you the link; however I do ask for a time period of 14 days at the most to complete your custom work depending on what you ask for and if other people have requested something before you. If you have requested something you need done within a specific time period please contact me by VM, or PM, to let me know.

2. If I didn't like something can I have it changed, or have it remade?

Answer (2): Yes I will change slight detail, or even remake another one for you if you don't like it. I stress that you contact me via VM, or PM if you want something remade and I can discuss this with you. Please DO NOT reply to this thread if you want something changed or remade.

Information

1.For Large/Merged signature banners I would recommend that you limit the size and amount of text you put in the signature, as these banners span a height of 140px.

2.If you see the "user waiting list" is full please wait for an opening before requesting. If you're not sure there is one open please contact me via VM/PM and I will confirm this.

3.If I have placed your request on a held status I will contact you to request more details about your request. I will wait up to three weeks for your response and you may need to re-post a request in if I don't hear anything back after that time.

Updates: Please Read

My standard sizing for Large/Merged signature banners are now Width: 460px and Height: 140px. This allows a bit more space for text and a wider view of the signature banner.

Example:
SizeInfo.png

Due to busy working weekdays it may take me a bit more time to complete your requests, but I will endeavour to complete them as promptly as possible. Thank you for your patience :)

I have returned. Thank you all for waiting.

Please click on the link below to view my Portfolio of work I have completed for members.

Important Notice:

Hi everyone! If you have been waiting a while I'm sorry.
The computer with the software that I use is currently not working, so I am temporarily unable to complete requests at this time.
Please be patient and I will complete your requests once I have a working program.

Update: I should have a new Windows computer very soon, as the program I need is Windows only.
For all that have been waiting please let me know if you still wish me to complete, or change your requests, by sending me a PM, as it's been a while.

Thank You

User Waiting List: Full
-DarknessRuler

-Samtendo09

-Last Word Meira

-Murkmire

-ScruffyJedi

-HeavenBlade

Last edited:
Hello!

Gz on the opening ^_^

Can I request a signature?

Like this but:

harryl.png

with a different background (use your imagination! something cool ^_^)

different trainer: either a swimmer or a ninja (male)

the pokemon: in this order from left to right - Shiny Haxorus, Metagross, Garchomp, Shiny Garchomp, Shiny Hydreigon, Haxorus

and the name should be: redyakuza

thanks! :)

oh and it should conform to the signature rules ofc

Hello!

Gz on the opening ^_^

Can I request a signature?

Like this but:

harryl.png

with a different background (use your imagination! something cool ^_^)

different trainer: either a swimmer or a ninja (male)

the pokemon: in this order from left to right - Shiny Haxorus, Metagross, Garchomp, Shiny Garchomp, Shiny Hydreigon, Haxorus

and the name should be: redyakuza

thanks! :)

oh and it should conform to the signature rules ofc

Accepted will start on it now.

Update completed I have sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/redyakuzasig2.png

Last edited:
@Blue Dragon i would like to request a signature

What text you want :dr.eggman
What Colours you want: red and light blue
What Design you want:i would like some lightning on the background
What Character, or Pokemon you want: dr.eggman

Last edited:

Basically I need a banner. Long as it follows the format below I don't care what you do with it.

[Images:]
hgiudhfoigjdf.png
< --- The completed banner should resemble something along this line. Feel free to put whatever you want in there long as the text is visible and it's not crowded.
[Text:(if any)]: It should say: Pokemon Move List Black White​
[/center][/COLOR]

Basically I need a banner. Long as it follows the format below I don't care what you do with it.

[Images:]
hgiudhfoigjdf.png
< --- The completed banner should resemble something along this line. Feel free to put whatever you want in there long as the text is visible and it's not crowded.
[Text:(if any)]: It should say: Pokemon Move List Black White​
[/center][/COLOR]

Accepted will be done soon.

Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/TreeFrogBanner.png

Last edited:
Hi, can I request a avatar?
Pokemon: Pichu (Please not the spiky eared one)
style and color: I would like for pichu to keep its original fur color (yellow)
and as of the background, I think you'd pick a nicer one that I, so feel
free to do what you want.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Last edited:
What text you want: Jester
What Colours you want: Crimson and Baby Blue, with light grey accents.
What Design you want: Signature, maximum size that applies to BMGF rules that can still have a layer of size 1 text underneath it.
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Cubone, please!

What text you want: Jester
What Colours you want: Crimson and Baby Blue, with light grey accents.
What Design you want: Signature, maximum size that applies to BMGF rules that can still have a layer of size 1 text underneath it.
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Cubone, please!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/JesterSig.png

Last edited:
im requesting another signature
what text do you want: pokemon heroes
what colors do you want: red yello and blue
what design do you want: on the bottem blue on the left yellow and on the right red
what kind character or pokemon do you want: sneasel( on blue) meinfoo( on red) and taillow(on yellow)

im requesting another signature
what text do you want: pokemon heroes
what colors do you want: red yello and blue
what design do you want: on the bottem blue on the left yellow and on the right red
what kind character or pokemon do you want: sneasel( on blue) meinfoo( on red) and taillow(on yellow)

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/dreggmansig3.png

Last edited:
:: Could I place a Request for a User Bar ::

What text you want : Birdman - Master of the Skies!
What Colour you want : sky blue (with a cloudy border if possible)
What Trainer Sprite you want: A Bird Keeper from Gen V.
What Pokemon you want: a shiny farfetch'd with its stick thrown away from it, but towards the viewer
Size thick

Thank you very much Blue Dragon!

:: Could I place a Request for a User Bar ::

What text you want : Birdman - Master of the Skies!
What Colour you want : sky blue (with a cloudy border if possible)
What Trainer Sprite you want: A Bird Keeper from Gen V.
What Pokemon you want: a shiny farfetch'd with its stick thrown away from it, but towards the viewer
Size thick

Thank you very much Blue Dragon!

Accepted will be finished soon.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/BirdmanUserbar.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom