• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Could you make a large banner for an academy RP I have?

Design: Merged
Text: Clarinkia Academy
Colors: Red and Orange
Style: You can decide. :)
Character/Pokemon: Celebi and Palkia on both ends, please.

Accepted will be done soon.

Your artwork here is really, really good. There are so many things I want to request from you! For now, though, I'll have to settle with one of your excellent userbars.

What design you want: New (Example 2)
What text you want: Tricky Kipper
Colours: Green (I've no preference for any particular shade)
Trainer Sprite: Male player character from B2/W2.
Pokémon: Flygon

Thank you. :)

Your artwork here is really, really good. There are so many things I want to request from you! For now, though, I'll have to settle with one of your excellent userbars.

What design you want: New (Example 2)
Colours: Green (I've no preference for any particular shade)
Trainer Sprite: Male player character from B2/W2.
Pokémon: Flygon

Thank you. :)

Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/TrickyKipper2.png

Last edited:
Could you make me another banner please?
Design: Merged.
Text: Merry Christmas!
Colors: Light green
Instead of Pokemon, could you scatter a few presents around? Also could you find a pictures of the main male characters in Darker Than Black, Kaze No Stigma and Air. They're anime. Will you let me know if you can't? Thank you!

Could you make me another banner please?
Design: Merged.
Text: Merry Christmas!
Colors: Light green
Instead of Pokemon, could you scatter a few presents around? Also could you find a pictures of the main male characters in Darker Than Black, Kaze No Stigma and Air. They're anime. Will you let me know if you can't? Thank you!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/CrazyLilChicken.png

Last edited:
After my upcoming Christmas theme, I would like a New Years' theme from you. It would be called "New Years' 2013."

SIGNATURE:
Border: ​Classic
Text: Ringing in 2013! / [in smaller text underneath] Happy New Year!
Colors: Silver and Gold (apparently New Years' colors)
Design: Large (if possible, could you stretch the width to make it similar to my current sig?)
Style: Festive
Pokemon: Serperior, duh

Pokemon:
Serperior
Colors: Silver and Gold
Text: ​2013

Take as much time as you want (since New Years' is still quite far away) and do your best! I would also love making tweaks.

Thanks,
~ Daryl

After my upcoming Christmas theme, I would like a New Years' theme from you. It would be called "New Years' 2013."

SIGNATURE:
Border: ​Classic
Text: Ringing in 2013! / [in smaller text underneath] Happy New Year!
Colors: Silver and Gold (apparently New Years' colors)
Design: Large (if possible, could you stretch the width to make it similar to my current sig?)
Pokemon: Serperior, duh

Pokemon:
Serperior
Colors: Silver and Gold
Text: ​2013

Take as much time as you want (since New Years' is still quite far away) and do your best! I would also love making tweaks.

Thanks,
~ Daryl

Update: Completed sent the links via VM and placed them here for reference.

Signature Banner:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/SerperiorityNY_zpsc0581034.png

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/SerperiorityNYAV_zps1b386c63.png

Last edited:
Hello. I'd like to request a title banner for one of my mafia games, Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia. I'll set it up as a title when I host it XDD. Credit will be given, of course.

What design you want?
-Classic

What text you want
- Pokemon DPPt

What colours you want
- Diamond, pearl, and platinum. Okay, that was a joke. XDD For convenience, I'd like glittery sky-blue, glittery pale-pink, and flashy platinum.

What style you want
- Style, as in overall design? Mysterious!! Legendary!! Royal!!

What character, or Pokemon you want
- I'd like Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.

Hello. I'd like to request a title banner for one of my mafia games, Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia. I'll set it up as a title when I host it XDD. Credit will be given, of course.

What design you want?
-Classic

What text you want
- Pokemon DPPt

What colours you want
- Diamond, pearl, and platinum. Okay, that was a joke. XDD For convenience, I'd like glittery sky-blue, glittery pale-pink, and flashy platinum.

What style you want
- Style, as in overall design? Mysterious!! Legendary!! Royal!!

What character, or Pokemon you want
- I'd like Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/DPPt_zpsffb4c6e5.png

Last edited:
Happy Holidays, Blue (=

I've got three requests here, and it's totally okay if you choose to just do one. ^_^

Melisand needs a new banner because she won a Free For All :D

What Border you want: Curved Border, in the same size as those of the previous signatures you've made me, like your former Cloyster signature
What text you want: Melisand (have it distorted to some extent)
What Colours you want: cosmic colors
What Design you want: Compact (Example 1)
What style you want: The general 'feel' to the banner would be 'otherworldly'; as if Togekiss was the mother of all creation. If that's too vague, I kind of want it to look like the Cosmic Owl from Adventure Time. Here's a picture of the Owl for reference:
Cosmic_Owl.png

Again the background need not be the same ochre color. If you can make it look star-flecked and universe-y (and I'm sure you can, you're so talented :D) it would be great. Imitate colors of nebulas, perhaps? It's up to you!
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Togekiss

Request 2 is a banner for my Murkrow and Honchkrow :)

What Border you want: Curved
What text you want: The Capello Brothers (preferably in an all-caps font) Perhaps make the "The" smaller and play with indentations on "Capello" and "Brothers". Maybe place bullet shots near the letters. I'll trust you on your typography skills :D
What Design you want: Compact (example 1)
What Style you want: Here the banner should portray a sense of malevolence. "Partners in Crime" is the general theme. Outlaws.
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Murkrow and Honchkrow

Request 3 is pretty simple. If you can, I'd like it if you added a black border and a shadow to this banner:
MorruMagnumBanner.png

Again, I'm not pressing you to do all 3, and I'm willing to wait, so no rush ^_^

Last edited:
Hi BD! I'd like to request a sig banner, it may be a tad hard, but just tell me if you can't do it, Ok? Well, here goes.

What Border you want: Curved Border
What text you want: Hunting Season - Open
What Colours you want: Black and Deep Blue
What Design you want: Large
What style you want: Something sharp-looking, like a sword or blade to the edges
What Character, or Pokemon you want: A Serperior on the right, looking smug, and maybe, if you can, put the character of the link below on the left side of it, only smaller.

Character Link
Resultados da Pesquisa de imagens do Google para http://elmundotech1.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/great_sword_psd_jpgcopy.jpg%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D384

Hello again, Blue Dragon, thank you very much for my Flygon banner, it's fantastic. Loved the sprite choice. :)

I'm requesting a signature banner this time around!

What Colours you want No real preference at all, go with whatever looks right to you. If not, then go with green. :)
What Design you want: Large (Example 2)
What style you want I'd just like the banner to depict my team on White 2, and the male player character from B2/W2 as well if you have room.
What Character, or Pokemon you want Samurott, Crustle, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Whimsicott and Braviary. This is not essential, but I'd also like the male player character from B2/W2 to be included too, if it's possible.

Thank you!

Happy Holidays, Blue (=

I've got three requests here, and it's totally okay if you choose to just do one. ^_^

Melisand needs a new banner because she won a Free For All :D

What Border you want: Curved Border, in the same size as those of the previous signatures you've made me, like your former Cloyster signature
What text you want: Melisand (have it distorted to some extent)
What Colours you want: cosmic colors
What Design you want: Compact (Example 1)
What style you want: The general 'feel' to the banner would be 'otherworldly'; as if Togekiss was the mother of all creation. If that's too vague, I kind of want it to look like the Cosmic Owl from Adventure Time. Here's a picture of the Owl for reference:
Cosmic_Owl.png

Again the background need not be the same ochre color. If you can make it look star-flecked and universe-y (and I'm sure you can, you're so talented :D) it would be great. Imitate colors of nebulas, perhaps? It's up to you!
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Togekiss

Request 2 is a banner for my Murkrow and Honchkrow :)

What Border you want: Curved
What text you want: The Capello Brothers (preferably in an all-caps font) Perhaps make the "The" smaller and play with indentations on "Capello" and "Brothers". Maybe place bullet shots near the letters. I'll trust you on your typography skills :D
What Design you want: Compact (example 1)
What Style you want: Here the banner should portray a sense of malevolence. "Partners in Crime" is the general theme. Outlaws.
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Murkrow and Honchkrow

Request 3 is pretty simple. If you can, I'd like it if you added a black border and a shadow to this banner:
MorruMagnumBanner.png

Again, I'm not pressing you to do all 3, and I'm willing to wait, so no rush ^_^

Update: Completed.

Sent the first links via VM and placed them here for reference.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Melisand_zps3b445e7b.png

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/TheCapelloBrothers_zpsadf17a2e.png

Hi BD! I'd like to request a sig banner, it may be a tad hard, but just tell me if you can't do it, Ok? Well, here goes.

What text you want: Hunting Season - Open
What Colours you want: Black and Deep Blue
What Design you want: Large
What style you want: Something sharp-looking, like a sword or blade to the edges
What Character, or Pokemon you want: A Serperior on the right, looking smug, and maybe, if you can, put the character of the link below on the left side of it, only smaller.

Character Link
Resultados da Pesquisa de imagens do Google para http://elmundotech1.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/great_sword_psd_jpgcopy.jpg%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D384

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/SerperiorSig_zpsef0e9b9c.png

Hello again, Blue Dragon, thank you very much for my Flygon banner, it's fantastic. Loved the sprite choice. :)

I'm requesting a signature banner this time around!

What Colours you want No real preference at all, go with whatever looks right to you. If not, then go with green. :)
What Design you want: Large (Example 2)
What style you want I'd just like the banner to depict my team on White 2, and the male player character from B2/W2 as well if you have room.
What Character, or Pokemon you want Samurott, Crustle, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Whimsicott and Braviary. This is not essential, but I'd also like the male player character from B2/W2 to be included too, if it's possible.

Thank you!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Keasbey_zps4c7a8520.png

Accepted will complete all as soon as I can. ^^

Last edited:
Hello, I have a special request for you, when you are done with those. I need a Signature and a banner done. And no I can't say why these are special, it secret, no joke

For the Signature, I need to have a picture of Chandelure with Giovanni in it. and I need it to say DRPG at the top and right below that I need it to say in small letters Head of routes. As for other thing like color. I would like what you have with the blue and wind blowing only change the blue to a dark blue and the wind Red. If possible, As for size same as the one you have.

The Banner I need it to be as big as you can get me, and what I need in it is. A large grassy field with a small pond, and Bulbasaur, Cacnea, Munchlax, in it. and at the top I need it to Say Routes.

If you can't get all this that okay, I see if I can get some else to. but if you can that would be great!

Hello, I have a special request for you, when you are done with those. I need a Signature and a banner done. And no I can't say why these are special, it secret, no joke

For the Signature, I need to have a picture of Chandelure with Giovanni in it. and I need it to say DRPG at the top and right below that I need it to say in small letters Head of routes. As for other thing like color. I would like what you have with the blue and wind blowing only change the blue to a dark blue and the wind Red. If possible, As for size same as the one you have.

The Banner I need it to be as big as you can get me, and what I need in it is. A large grassy field with a small pond, and Bulbasaur, Cacnea, Munchlax, in it. and at the top I need it to Say Routes.

If you can't get all this that okay, I see if I can get some else to. but if you can that would be great!

Update: Completed sent the linkS via VM and placed them here for reference.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Saeseetiin_zpse1034289.png

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/SaeseetiinRoutes_zpsee87828c.png

Last edited:
I would like an avatar, please:

What character, or Pokemon you want: Chespin
What design you want: Curved
What colours you want: Browns and greens maybe a little orange
What style you want: Grassy, and spiky

Last edited:
Hey Blue Dragon! Here with requests for two new themes. As always, they are holiday related. First theme is for Valentine's Day and one is for St. Patrick's Day.

Valentine's Day (February)
SIGNATURE:
Border:
Curved
Text: Feeling The Love In The Air... [in smaller text]Though the wind might be super effective...
Colors: Pinks and reds
Design: Large
Pokemon: Serperior

Design: Curved

St. Patrick's Day (March)
SIGNATURE:
Border:
Curved
Text: Day of the Grass Types [in smaller text] aka St. Patrick's Day
Colors: Green

Pokemon:
Serperior
Colors: Greens

As always, I'd like a "by Blue Dragon" somewhere and could I please have a sig the size of my New Years' one?

I understand that your waiting list is currently full, but I'd leave my order here so it's here when you're ready. I wanna get this new theme up by February, so try to make it by then, but don't feel rushed. Good luck and I hope that you make this another one of your great masterpieces!

~ Daryl

I would like to request a signature, and I'm more than willing to wait:
What text you want: Flygon
What Colours you want: Sandstorm-like brown
What Design you want: Merged (Example 3)
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Flygon

Please let the people in line before me have their requests first. Thanks! I will wait.

Hey Blue Dragon! Here with requests for two new themes. As always, they are holiday related. First theme is for Valentine's Day and one is for St. Patrick's Day.

Valentine's Day (February)
SIGNATURE:
Border:
Curved
Text: Feeling The Love In The Air... [in smaller text]Though the wind might be super effective...

St. Patrick's Day (March)
SIGNATURE:
Border:
Curved
Text: Day of the Grass Types [in smaller text] aka St. Patrick's Day
Colors: Green

Pokemon:
Serperior
Colors: Greens

As always, I'd like a "by Blue Dragon" somewhere and could I please have a sig the size of my New Years' one?

I understand that your waiting list is currently full, but I'd leave my order here so it's here when you're ready. I wanna get this new theme up by February, so try to make it by then, but don't feel rushed. Good luck and I hope that you make this another one of your great masterpieces!

~ Daryl

Update: Completed sent the links via VM and placed them here for reference.

Valentines:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/SerperiorityAVV22_zps0573e736.png

Signature Banner:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/SerperiorityValentine24_zpsd68fca26.png

St Patrick's Day:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/SerperiorityStPattyAV_zps3d97230d.png

Signature Banner:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/SerperiorityStPattyV2_zps75c80995.png

I would like to request a signature, and I'm more than willing to wait:
What text you want: Flygon
What Colours you want: Sandstorm-like brown
What Design you want: Merged (Example 3)
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Flygon

Please let the people in line before me have their requests first. Thanks! I will wait.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/VoltaireMagneton_zpsc542704c.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom