• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Hi, I realize you are busy, but when you have the time could you make me a banner please?

Border: Merged
Text: Have you seen my bear Tibbers?
Colors: Black, brown, dark green. (If possible, could you make the colors look like fire?)
Design: Large
Pokemon: Teddiursa

Thank you in advance.

What character, or Pokemon you want: New 52 Wonder Girl - DC comic character
What design you want: Classic (Example 1), or Curved (Example 2): Classic
What colours you want: Blue and Red I guess.

Thank you in advance

Alrighty roo~ I would like a signature and avatar of a person named Crow from the game Farewell ruins of the moon. Here's a picture of him [the only good one I could find but there are some decent ones] you can find different ones if you'd like.

View attachment 86340

Classic Border

And i would like it purple,black, and yellow. Or just purple and black. Whatever you think would look better.

Signature Information:

Classic Border.

Text: "Crow. Son of the Moon".

I would like the same colors as above purple,black and yellow but just purple and black if you think it'd look better.

Compact Design.

Id like: user bar, new type.
Color: Purple
Sprite :Sabrina
Pokemon: Alakazam
Text :Sabrina.
sorry if i requested too much.

I'd love a signature banner if it's possible, please :D

Border: Curved
Text: Ecruteak Gym (with the words "where spirits reside" underneath if it fits)
What Colors: mostly muted colors (mostly to give an eerie feeling, feel free to pick whatever looks best)
What Design you want: Large
What Pokemon: Sableye, Banette, Mismagius

Hi, I realize you are busy, but when you have the time could you make me a banner please?

Border: Merged
Text: Have you seen my bear Tibbers?
Colors: Black, brown, dark green. (If possible, could you make the colors look like fire?)
Design: Large
Pokemon: Teddiursa

Thank you in advance.

Please wait a while. I have a full set of requests. ^^

Hi, can I request a signature?

Style: Merged
Color: It's up to you
No text
Pokemon: Lucario

Don't worry, I can wait as I see you have lots of work.

P.S.: Your Oshawott signature is absolutely amazing

Text: Any
Colors: Dark BLue
Characters: Sonic The hedgehog, Normal Charizard, Shadow Quilava, & shiny torchic
Name Sonic

What Border you want: Curved Border, or Classic Border
What text you want
What Colours you want
What Design you want: Compact (Example 1) Large (Example 2) Merged (Example 3)
What Character, or Pokemon you want

Border: Curved, atleast, if that means the same design as Example 3...
Text: LightArrowsEXE (preferably like this: LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe ), in big letters with a similar font to the text already on the image
Colours: Black and Red (again, similar colours to the image that I've given)
Design: 3
Characters: Shana (shakugan no Shana) and Yuji (Shakugan no Shana)

Basically, could you turn this into a signature? :3
e0055632_47062212c60e5.jpg
Pic of Yuji:
Kawapaper_Shakugan_no_Shana_0000027_1152x864.jpg

Thanks~

EDIT: The image failed... Fixed it though! (hopefully)

Last edited:
Signature Banner:
What Border you want: classic border
What text you want: i want it to say Nidogods
What Colours you want: Purple and Blue
What Design you want: Merged (Example 3)
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Nidoking and Nidoqueen

also

What character, or Pokemon you want: Nidoking and Nidoqueen
What design you want: Curved (Example 2)
What colours you want: Purple and Blue
What text you want: no text

Hey, guys-he said he was busy. I'm not a mod, so I can't make you, but could you please lay off on the orders?

well i'm willing to wait until he has the time to make them i'm not forcing him to do anything

Text: Any
Colors: Dark BLue
Characters: Sonic The hedgehog, Normal Charizard, Shadow Quilava, & shiny torchic
Name Sonic

I'm not sure what you are requesting. Please use the forms I have provided in future. The list is full now because the below requests, so please wait before requesting.

Thank You.

What Border you want: Curved Border, or Classic Border
What text you want
What Colours you want
What Design you want: Compact (Example 1) Large (Example 2) Merged (Example 3)
What Character, or Pokemon you want

Border: Curved, atleast, if that means the same design as Example 3...
Text: LightArrowsEXE (preferably like this: LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe ), in big letters with a similar font to the text already on the image
Colours: Black and Red (again, similar colours to the image that I've given)
Design: 3
Characters: Shana (shakugan no Shana) and Yuji (Shakugan no Shana)

Basically, could you turn this into a signature? :3
e0055632_47062212c60e5.jpg
Pic of Yuji:
Kawapaper_Shakugan_no_Shana_0000027_1152x864.jpg

Thanks~

EDIT: The image failed... Fixed it though! (hopefully)

Accepted will be done soon.

Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/LightArrowsexe_zpse3dd31c8.png

Signature Banner:
What Border you want: classic border
What text you want: i want it to say Nidogods
What Colours you want: Purple and Blue
What Design you want: Merged (Example 3)
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Nidoking and Nidoqueen

also

What character, or Pokemon you want: Nidoking and Nidoqueen
What design you want: Curved (Example 2)
What colours you want: Purple and Blue
What text you want: no text

Accepted will be done soon.

Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/songourcrazyavatar_zps1951e36d.png

Signature Banner:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/songokurcrazy_zps7ee2875a.png

Last edited:
Is that included with the list of people who requested in April? Just seems odd since multiple people requested way earlier.

Is that included with the list of people who requested in April? Just seems odd since multiple people requested way earlier.

Hi Akinai I didn't accept the list in April because my waiting list was full at the time. I only accept requests, when there is an open slot. I can accept your request now and add you because there is a slot open. Would you like me to add you? ^^

Update: Completed, sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Akinai_zpsdb4901a2.png

Last edited:

Hi Akinai I didn't accept the list in April because my waiting list was full at the time. I only accept requests, when there is an open slot. I can accept your request now and add you because there is a slot open. Would you like me to add you? ^^

Yes, please. Figured the others were on hold until a slot was open, which is why I didn't repost the request.

Hey there!

Im just dropping in to say thanks for the banner, I got it months ago and I went inactive, but I still thought I should say thanks!

And its been almost 2 months since last post so are you not accepting orders?

Hey there!

Im just dropping in to say thanks for the banner, I got it months ago and I went inactive, but I still thought I should say thanks!

And its been almost 2 months since last post so are you not accepting orders?

Hi thanks yes I'm accepting orders, but I have been offline a little while myself. Please feel free to post in a request ^^

Hey there! I'd like to request two banners.

One in honor of my years as Akdude with a Blastoise. This is to be a retirement banner.

The second one I would like a banner to commemorate my 14 years of playing in the URPG from 1999-2013 with both a Blastoise and Gengar seeing how they are both starters that I've had.

I honestly don't know how I want them to look and would like to leave all the creativity to you. If there's any questions that arise please let me know.

Hi Blue Dragon, I would like to request a banner?

What Border you want: [n/a]
What text you want: Bishie
What Colours you want: Red and Black
What Design you want:
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Bisharp

Copyed and pasted because i forget alot

Hello @Blue Dragon!

I wanted an avatar with a Shiny Zangoose wearing a cowboy hat, in curved style, with brown background, with a red text saying "Deal with it, Servipers."

Do you like to do it for me?

Back
Top Bottom