• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Can you also add my request to the queue? It has been a long time since I last posted the request, it was in page 28 I suppose.

That is, if there is a open slot.

I would appreciate it if you could make a signature out of my current, temporary signature.

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd like to request two banners.

One in honor of my years as Akdude with a Blastoise. This is to be a retirement banner.

The second one I would like a banner to commemorate my 14 years of playing in the URPG from 1999-2013 with both a Blastoise and Gengar seeing how they are both starters that I've had.

I honestly don't know how I want them to look and would like to leave all the creativity to you. If there's any questions that arise please let me know.

Hi Blue Dragon, I would like to request a banner?

What Border you want: [n/a]
What text you want: Bishie
What Colours you want: Red and Black
What Design you want:
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Bisharp

Copyed and pasted because i forget alot

Update: Completed, sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Bishie_zpsfd543faa.png

Hello @Blue Dragon!

I wanted an avatar with a Shiny Zangoose wearing a cowboy hat, in curved style, with brown background, with a red text saying "Deal with it, Servipers."

Do you like to do it for me?

Can you also add my request to the queue? It has been a long time since I last posted the request, it was in page 28 I suppose.

That is, if there is a open slot.

I would appreciate it if you could make a signature out of my current, temporary signature.

All accepted. ^^

Last edited:
What character, or Pokemon you want: Dawn Berlitz(Pokemon)
What design you want: Classic (Example 1), or Curved (Example 2): Example 2
What colours you want: Pink and Girly lol
What text you want (if any): Brinley Meghan Oak

Please make the text pink(Thank you in advanced)

Hey Blue Dragon! I don't know if you're working on mine yet or not but could you hold off on the tribute to Akdude. Something's come up and need that put on the back burner. Thanks a million :)

I'm back. <3

What character, or Pokemon you want: Tyrantrum
What design you want: Classic
What colours you want: Red, Orange and Black
What text you want: None.

Hey Blue Dragon! I don't know if you're working on mine yet or not but could you hold off on the tribute to Akdude. Something's come up and need that put on the back burner. Thanks a million :)

No problem. You can post it again at any time, as long as the list isn't full ^^

Update: @DarknessRuler Did you still want the 2nd banner to be completed?

Last edited:
IS the list full? it says it is, but it also says two open slots.

You've got me confused.

Edit:

What character, or Pokemon you want: Garrett from the Thief series
What colours you want: Blacks/Blues
What text you want: Thief (preferably in the font off the original games cover)

Attachments

• Thief_The_Dark_Project_boxcover.jpg
    Thief_The_Dark_Project_boxcover.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 74
  • THief-logo.jpg
    THief-logo.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I'm back. <3

What character, or Pokemon you want: Tyrantrum
What colours you want: Red, Orange and Black
What text you want: None.

Accepted.

IS the list full? it says it is, but it also says two open slots.

You've got me confused.

Edit:

What character, or Pokemon you want: Garrett from the Thief series
What colours you want: Blacks/Blues
What text you want: Thief (preferably in the font off the original games cover)

Accepted.

Last edited:

No problem. You can post it again at any time, as long as the list isn't full ^^

Update: @DarknessRuler Did you still want the 2nd banner to be completed?

Yes please :)

Here's hoping your not too busy. If it can get done whenever, i don't mind.

Signature
What Border you want: Merged
What text you want: Cloud Strife
What Colours you want: Gray/Silver
What Design you want: Merged
What Character: Cloud Strife (Advent Children)

What character: Cloud Strife
What color: Gray/Silver

Just something to match up and put on since im new here.

Ok, First I'm say thank you for doing this. I would like 2 items from you. One is an Avatar, I'm not sure if you can make it pixel but if not I'll take and Avatar Example1 pic of the black girl from X&Y in the original outfit with fennikin. Second I would like a sig banner. I love Eevee and all her evolutions (including sylveon) so I would like one with all of them in it with the words Team Eevee with it. I can be done in Big banner if it won't fit in Sig Banner Example 3 form although if you can do something like that in Sig banner Example 3 form that would be AWESOME! Thanks again and sorry if this sounds complicated.

Can I request an avatar of Eelektross pumping a hand in the air?

What sprite you want edited: Attached Picture 29wpa9w.png
What colours you want: same
What customisations you want: petals in the background

Back
Top Bottom