• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Requests are closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!)

Thanks! It looks great! I knew I could trust you to make it. x3

Aww, thanks :3

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...4m6Aw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=72&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0

Sorry about the long link.

Vaporeon please. Above is the link for the Ace Trainer sprite.

You'll be on the waiting list :3

EDIT: Sorry guys, but the sprites are the easiest I can do, soo...

Lyorias ~

aerodactyl-houndoomrecolour.png

Last edited:
Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!)

got it. :3

EDIT: Wait a minute XD Chimchar, Piplup, and Turtwig can't be devamped if they haven't been in the older games. I'll try for the Porygon Z licky, though XD;

But I thought that the point of devamps was to make sprites for Pokemon that weren't in the previous generations.

Thanks - that's great!

let's see... Splice A shiny Mew and jirachi (mew as base) for me?

can i have a banner made out of this picture? idk make it look kool ig lol.

nana4-1.jpg

and i want it 2 say Nana Komatsu >3

But I thought that the point of devamps was to make sprites for Pokemon that weren't in the previous generations.

Well, not the ones I do D: sorry ;-;

let's see... Splice A shiny Mew and jirachi (mew as base) for me?

On the waiting list :D

can i have a banner made out of this picture? idk make it look kool ig lol.

nana4-1.jpg

and i want it 2 say Nana Komatsu >3

Do you mean "Nana Komatsu <3" ? XD

EDIT: This was fairly easy :3

Sazando ~

Haunterlicky.gif

Last edited:

No problem ;D

XD It's fine :p Is it okay if I just use a heart? <3 doesn't really look good with the font I'm using...

Raikou signature... Like yours.

XD It's fine :p Is it okay if I just use a heart? <3 doesn't really look good with the font I'm using...

yes that would be awesome actually! ty!

Raikou signature... Like yours.

On it :D

and Nana Komatsu, alright then, here it is: ~

nanakomatsubanner.png

Tell me if you want anything changed :3

NOTE: Don't think I've forgotten the lickies! I'm on them. After I'm done with the lickies, they are CLOSED. They're so much harder than I thought they would be.

No problem, glad you like it :3

Hmm..I need a new profile pic(Ironicly,you made my current one).Can I have a pichu lickie(also to use on some other forums)?

Sure :3 and okay, you're the last licky request I'm taking, since November 1st is in a few days and I don't even think I'll be able to finish it all by then.

I'll be sure to get to yours though, Odnetnin :3

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Lickies requests are closed)

Can you do a group shot of this guy:
CustomTrainer_30.png

with these pokemon (in order from left to right and with the guy in the middle):

Yanikki
Muurando
Emboar
Reshiram
Rankurusu
Kenhorou (male form)

You know the background that Pokestar wanted of the Isshu region? We'll could you use that background for my background please? Oh, and write across the bottom "Emboarbeque's Generation V Team" please? Spell it as i've wrote it here cos i spelt my username wrong! :sweatlol: Default banner size please. (if that means normal size banner then do that).

All NOT shiny! If you can, can you VM me once your done because usually i forget if i've requested something! Sorry if i'm being demanding! Thank you!

Can you do a group shot of this guy:
CustomTrainer_30.png

with these pokemon (in order from left to right and with the guy in the middle):

Yanikki
Muurando
Emboar
Reshiram
Rankurusu
Kenhorou (male form)

You know the background that Pokestar wanted of the Isshu region? We'll could you use that background for my background please? Oh, and write across the bottom "Emboarbeque's Generation V Team" please? Spell it as i've wrote it here cos i spelt my username wrong! :sweatlol: Default banner size please. (if that means normal size banner then do that).

All NOT shiny! If you can, can you VM me once your done because usually i forget if i've requested something! Sorry if i'm being demanding! Thank you!

XD Sure, wow big request O_O I'll be sure to finish it soon though :3

XD Sure, wow big request O_O I'll be sure to finish it soon though :3

Sorry! :sweatlol: I like to be specifc when it comes to request to make sure I've put in every detail! Weird or what?! :lol:
Oops! I forgot to add that can you recolour him please? Make everything green (The stripes on his shirt, his gloves, the bits on his shoes and those things on his trousers) on him red and everything brown (his trousers and the pokeball sign on his head) black, but change his scarf to red rather than black. See his eyes, though? Can you make his iris red? Thanks, and again sorry about making it so complicated!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom