• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Requests are closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Lickies requests are closed)

Uhm... sure XD;

Sorry guys, but the shop is now TEMPORARILY CLOSED, until I get all these requests done! It'll be open as soon as I get it all done :3

when u guy r done with everyone else's requests if u could make me a banner with nana osaki PLZ and Thank you :)

Hey Blue Mew! What's up? Have you finished any of the licky requests? It's okay if you haven't...

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

I'm sorry, I know it's really irritating that I keep closing the shop and making excuses for not being able to do the requests, but I think I should just close the shop for good. As soon as I get my grades up and the school year ends here, I'll try to reopen the shop, with ALL the requests done, okay? Again, I'm sorry. I know this is really, really frustrating.

Blue-Mew's closed..... oh well, all for the best. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom