• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - GAME OVER WHITE TEAM WON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Role confirm! - 7-10-

got

Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Role confirm! - 7-10-

getto daze!~

Role received.

I have my role.

i got.

confirmatory.

yep

Comfirming my role :)

Now... it is time... to make.... ze magiks!

Almost everyone has confirmed their roles, so we'll start this.

IT IS NOW WHITE TURN 1

Just a reminder: This means that White Team decides must send one of its pieces to attack another piece of the opposing side. For the Black Team, this is the time where you can use your actions.

@Turtwig A Please confirm in this thread that you have received your role and please report to your team's QT

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT EST.

Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - White Turn 1 - 7-10-2

Oh sorry, I got my role, but I'm leaving for 3 weeks tomorrow. Bad timing on my part sorry.

Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - White Turn 1 - 7-10-2

@The Puppetmaster

You basically just revealed who's the pawns; I suggest you direct that post at everybody.

EDIT: Thanks.

Last edited:

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED
Just kidding, nobody died.

It is now the Black Team's turn. White Team, submit your actions; Black Team, decide on which of your players will be attacking the other team and who will be receiving the attack. You all have until midnight EST.

This game is tricky.

Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Black Turn 1 - 7-12-2

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED
Mijzelffan has been eliminated.

It is now the White Team's turn. Black Team, submit your actions; White Team, decide on which of your players will be attacking the other team and who will be receiving the attack. You all have until midnight EST.

@Iteru has replaced Turtwig A.
@Karamazov has replaced Sgt.Pepper's.

@Zhwoobatte @Synthesis @Feralize @Yoshiwalker @Sourcandy @Rainbowkit @GengerEatBanana @Aestivate @SoulMelody

More activity please.

Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Black Turn 1 - 7-12-2

I got the message. I'm on the white team.

Yep, I'm here for whites.

Confirming.

Ok, I'm here.

I'm here too, yup yup! The only reason I haven't been posting is because there's not much to post about. In mafia games, discussions are heated; this game's more of a 'use your actions to win' game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom