• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - GAME OVER WHITE TEAM WON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Black Turn 1 - 7-12-2

i'm here too.

Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Role confirm! - 7-10-

I'm here too, yup yup! The only reason I haven't been posting is because there's not much to post about. In mafia games, discussions are heated; this game's more of a 'use your actions to win' game.

Then again, you can use this thread to try and give some false information to the other side, try and psych them out. What you make of this thread is up to you.

Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Black Turn 1 - 7-12-2

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED
Not really, though. Nobody died.

It is now the Black Team's turn. White Team, submit your actions; Black Team, decide on which of your players will be attacking the other team and who will be receiving the attack. You all have until midnight EST.

@Aestivate @SoulMelody @Sourcandy @GengarEatBanana @Karamazov @Iteru @Feralize @Yoshiwaker @Zhwoobatte @Rainbowkit @Synthesis

Make sure you guys are talking with your teammates in your respective QuickTopics.

Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Role confirm! - 7-10-

Another miss? The Black Team must be inactive or targetting the protected person.

Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Black Turn 2 - 7-13-2

Ahhh sorry about the late update! D:

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED
@Rainbowkit, the Black Rook, has died.

It is now the Black Team's turn. White Team, submit your actions; Black Team, decide on which of your players will be attacking the other team and who will be receiving the attack. You all have until midnight EST.

@Aestivate @SoulMelody @Sourcandy @GengarEatBanana @Karamazov @Iteru @Feralize @Zhwoobatte @Synthesis

Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Black Turn 2 - 7-13-2

Damn, I died. Good luck Blacks, and thanks for letting my play TPM and Hellion~

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED
@Aestivate, the Black Bishop, has died.

It is now the White Team's turn. Black Team, submit your actions; White Team, decide on which of your players will be attacking the other team and who will be receiving the attack. You all have until midnight EST.

@SoulMelody @Sourcandy @GengarEatBanana @Karamazov @Iteru @Feralize @Zhwoobatte @Synthesis

Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - White Turn 4 - 7-17-2

Awww :|

Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - White Turn 4 - 7-17-2

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED
@Sourcandy, the Black Pawn, has died.

@SoulMelody @GengarEatBanana @Karamazov @Iteru @Feralize @Zhwoobatte @Synthesis

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED
@GengarEatBanana, the Black King, has died.

...which means...

THE WHITE TEAM HAS WON!

@SoulMelody, the Black Queen, was the last remaining member of the Black Team.

Congratulations to @Karamazov, the White Knight; @Iteru, the White King; @Feralize, the White Rook; @Zhwoobatte, the White Pawn; and @Synthesis, the White Queen.

QuickTopics
Black Team's Headquarters
White Team's Headquarters

Thanks for playing!

Thanks for playing, and good game everyone!

For those of you who wish to let us know how it went, what you though of the game, how you feel it could be improved, please let us know so the next installment, should there be one, will be even better!

Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - GAME OVER WHITE TEAM

Woooooo~

I thought it was fun as it meant that both teams had to get stuck in straight away with working with others, though I think the lack of activity hurt that a bit.

Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - GAME OVER WHITE TEAM

It was fun. A little confusing, but fun.

I never understood my role:sweatlol:

Hehe. I live! I never actually understood my role/s. Fun game though.

What didn't you understand about it, how did you think it could have been made clearer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom