• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by AbCsR2hAwD
My birth day was on the 19. I am now 15

Happy belated birthday AbCsR2hAwD!
I hope you have had a great birthday.

And may today's birthdays be a memorable one for sPlOrYgOn (Who turns 15) and chimichanu.

HATHY BIRD-HEY, everyone thats having one. :D

:birthday:
Happy 22nd B-Day to General Star. Haven't gotten to know ya, but I can tell you're a cool person. Heehee, I got cake on my nose...

Wow, somebody actually wishing me a happy birthday here, and even despite the fact I'm still new and all that good schtuff! (I've been here--what?--a week at most? :p ) Well, thanks muchos.

The best thing about birthdays at this point is all the discounts and freebies you get at restaraunts and stuff... I've already had a birthday breakfast and birthday coffee earlier today, and later comes the birthday dinner (and of course the best part, birthday dessert). Scha-wing.

*eats birthday-brunch boysenberry cobbler* :-D

Happy Birthday to you GeneralStar.
I hope your day went smoothly as you had planned it to be, and may your next birthday be just as great.

Originally posted by Crystal Mew
Today is my 17th birthday :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!​

*Teh glomp* happy 17th :birthday: ......:crush: ^_^

Hope you get what you want... and yeah.

~Zak

Today it is a poor kid in China's birthday, no doubt. So let us all wish him the happiest birthday possible!

:party: :7up: :birthday: :cheers:

~Rocky :001: Cliffs

Happy birthday, Tigrin! I don't know you, but that doesn't mean I can't wish you a happy birthday, so happy birthday!

~Rocky :028: Cliffs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RG!

You don't know me, but I think you're cool!

Heh. I'm so lame.

~Rocky :031: Cliffs

*blush*
Thank you thank you thank you! If Rocky thinks I'm cool enough to be wished a happy birthday, I can't be half bad, huh? :-D

*throws Rocky a bouquet of flowers* :-D

--The much-miffed that she's a quarter of a century year old RG :eek:

This is a slightly late version of a Happy Birthday greeting and hail to BJ.

*hails before BJ*
*has a twenty-three String Shot salute* heh
*gives bouquets of black tulips covered in butterflies*
*and yes, another Jiri plushie*

Happy happy happy birthday from the very late and swamped in planning for life thoughts RG!

And thank you so much for the birthday wishes, Kasumi-Chan! *glomps and sends flowers* I did have an excellent day--they all got me GOOD with a surprise birthday party. I was miffed because they got one over on me, but I was secretly surprised and ecstatic. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom