• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, Damian!

~*Happy Birthday*~

:birthday:

:7up:​

Last edited:
A very Happy Birthday to:

Battlerobo - 19 years
Genesis - 15 years
The Borg - 17 years
IMPERIAL DRAGON - 15 years.
Kipper - 16 years
AdamM - 18

I hope all of you will have a great birthday.

Happy B-Day To...

RaichuRocks (Age 22)
Max PayneAMWNTL (Age 15)
OmegaMemnoch (Age 20)

Yay! ^-^ It's 7/7!

Woo hoo im 15 **backround cheering** thank you thank you. oh Happy B- Day to teh others to.^__^

Hey, happy birthday stryder2288! Although your name isn't in the birthdays list o_O... just Julie's and that other girls (cannot remember her name now). Have a nice one!

I used to send people PMs - meh.

Well today I would like to wish a very happy birthday to BenRG!

Hey, Blue Eyes Pikachu, you have the same Birthday as me! Except I'll be 13 on May 30.
August 14...Happy Birthday to...*checks calendar* um, nobody!! ;-)

Yay! It's my birthday, Door #2's, EffeX's, and Satoshi's!!!

:-D

A very very happy birthday to our own Ilex, who is not an elderly Eldershipper by any means! Here's hoping her day went fatabulously (and here's hoping someone makes her a nice bubble bath... *evil grin*)

It's bad when you're so old that you forget all about your birthday until the next day. It's terrible being an old geezer! :birthday:

Actually, I celebrated my birthday the month before with a trip to Nashville to see none other than Eric Stuart himself in concert with his band. That was a fun evening...and he's a nice guy! :cool:

to
Jaq
and
Freaker819

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
:-D :-D :-D :-D

Hey...30th Post!!!! Cool! :-D

Last edited:
to
Mew151
and
Midnight Marauder

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Last edited:
to
Terrace L1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy birthday Muyo! And happy birthday RR!

Have a great day, both of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom