Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Happy birthday, Chatsy!!!! ^_^ :party:

*gives you an Ash plushie*

And also, happy birthday to Leona (and anyone that I may have missed). ^^;

Reaction score
hmm, I turned 13 2-3 weeks ago, And I was so occupied that I didnt remembered it was my birthday, hmm, happy birthday to everyone !

Hi
Reaction score
Before I forget, happy birthday Champion-Sartorius! Enjoy your welcome-to-earth-day well. ^_^

Oh can't forget ^ Chimchar26 either, happy birthday!

Last edited:
追放されたバカ
Reaction score
This is such a wonderful thread. Happy birthday to anyone celebrating today. My birthday was 91 days ago.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Happy belated Birthday!!!
It's a bit late now. Besides I just joined these forums and on my last birthday, I went to go see Transformers. I had cake and I received my satellite watch and I was still attempting to get unbanned from Dejatoons that day for repeated channel flooding. I had my belated birthday over there on the night of Sunday, July 8, 2007 and that's also the same day I got unbanned from Systemnet since I bothered Draelen just before my birthday. It was that Friday before it. Also on that same day of the year, Adult Swim started coming on everyday for me.

Hi
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Trip. It is rather late in the day for a birthday wish, but hey you've got the entire year to strut it out.

PKMN Breeder
Reaction score
yesterday was my bday.. I had an AWESOME cherish ball cake. I'll post a pic later

Hi
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Big Al. Hope the weather pans out for a good celebration today. ;)

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
Happy birthday, Aisha! (aka Momo, Skitty, Mac, Jenny, etc)

:p

Reaction score
Wow, that's nuts!
Happy belated birthday to you, CoolTrainer_Doug, and happy birthday to you, The Big Al!

Status
Not open for further replies.