• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 21st birthday, PokemonTrainerLisa! :birthday:

Happy (belated) birthday toto, e1, and Lisa! ^_^

I need to stop forgetting about this thread. >_<

Happy Birthday to Lisa! and Happy Belated Birthday to Eevee1 and Zax0r.

Lisa it's your birthday - Happy Birthday Lisa!
~Drum solo~
Yeah.

I've got Simpson's on the brain, but I guess it fits.
Hope you have a wonderful day Lisa!

Hi Lisa! I've come to say Happy birthday! I hope you're having a really fun day today.

Happy Birthday, Lisa =) looks like we share the same birthday. 26th November is the best day ever, right? :p

Last edited:
happy birthday to everyone who had a birthday in the last 472 days

Yeah, what they said! Happy now-you-can-legally-drink-in-the-US day, Lisa! :D

And happy birthday to TeddiUrsa... appearantly? XD

Happy birth day Lisa
BTW getting drunk on your 21st not as fun as you think especially the day after trust me I know.

Oh, wow!! ^____^

Kthleen and everyone else, thank you so much, guys!!!! :party:

Aww, I feel so loved now. <3 <3

*hugs all of you*

Happy Birthday, Lisa =) looks like we share the same birthday. 26th November is the best day ever, right? :p
Hehe, yeah it sure is! XD

And wow, that's cool how we have the same birthday! Happy Bithday to you too, TeddiUrsa! ^^

Happy B-day PokemonTrainerLisa! =3
Awwwww! How sweet! =3

Thank you so much, Toto/Tenshi! ^_____^

*hugs*

How have you been doing lately? Long time no see. ^^ (by the way, happy belated birthday, Tenshi! I hope you got everything you ever wanted!! =3 )

Happy Birthday, Trainer Rachel!!!! :-D

I hope that you have a great day today, and get everything you want.

:birthday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom