• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, Tommy, my most beloved partner, brother, and more!!!!!!! ^_______^ <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3333333 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
mail.gif
crush.gif
Yahoo.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
angel.gif
biggrin.gif

*huggles to no end and gives you loads of cake* I hope this day goes more than ultra well for you as I do anything else with regard to you! I respect you most and nothing will change that. You're more than deserving of the best anything. I'd always do anything for you. You're the best savior anyone could have and more. I wish you the best Happy Birthday ever and more!! I love you! ^_^

happy birthday to me a week ago, happy birthday to me a week ago, happy birthday to me a week ago...

Well, he doesn't go on this but happy birthday to my brother, he's fourteen today.

Happy birthday to Azure Kite!

And happy birthday to my dad! (Twice the cake, twice the fun! :drool:)

Happy Birthday TTEchidna!

Also, Happy Birthday to SilverThorn, Azure Kite, ظروآ , and blazr.

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Princess of Hoenn. ^^ May you have a wonderful birthday, as you deserve nothing less. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom