• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenLugia

Reaction score
Hey there everyone!

I feel that it would be a good idea to have a thread in the BulbaGarden forums dedicated wholly to the birthdays of members.
The whole point of this thread is to wish other members a happy birthday. But if it is your birthday, then you may notify us in this thread if no one has yet mentioned you.

Today's birthday: Adam - 3rd of January

- Happy birthday Adam! I hope you have a fully jam-packed day, as well as receiving what you have wished for.
I see that you are progressing very well with the BulbaGarden Pokèdex, so keep up the tremendous work!

- GoldenLugia

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's birthday: Mony - 13th of January

- A very happy birthday to Mony who turns 15 years of age today.
Have a great day Mony, and enjoy posting at the BulbaGarden forums.

my birthday is tomorrow. *gonna turn 18*

happy birthday to y'all who has a birthday today.

Originally posted by sulcataixlude
my birthday is tomorrow. *gonna turn 18*

happy birthday to y'all who has a birthday today.

Happy birthday! :D What are you going to do now that you're 18? Anything special? Tattoo or piercing maybe? ^^

Happy birthday to you sulcataixlude!
Try making the most of your last moments as a seventeen year old, and start fresh as an eighteen year old.

Enjoy your birthday.

Happy birthday Ketsuban!!!

:birthday:

Happy sweet 16!

And TygerofDante is 18!

:birthday:

Howdy Everyone! ^_^

*Just noticed the sad truth he made 2 accounts :p*

Mystic Syaoran = V2k5

Guess who is 16 Today as well? ^_^

A very happy birthday to Ketsuban, and the members which are celebrating their birthday today:

fushigidane, Venusaur2005, Mystic Syaoran, and AshSan.

I hope all of you will have a fun-filled and memorable birthday.

fushi and Venusaur on the same day? Fun

Happy birthday fushi, you foul mouthed, dueling monkey. I love ya man.

Originally posted by Kasumi Chan
lol

Golden Lugia: V2k5 has just said he's also Mystic Shaoran XD...

Anyways, Happy B-day to all of you who are celebrating it today.

It would be my nature to state both of his usernames. Either way, it is his birthday after all.

The General's birthday!

Yay! It's Fali's birthday!
*cheers, throws flowers*
Fali is a very nice girl who just happens to be the creator of the first Eldershipping shrine ever. She also has the more dubious honor of being part of the Untouchable Trio (being BJ, herself, and myself). XD

If you happen to get over here today, Fali, happy birthday! Here's hpoing you got everything you wanted and more!
*throws more flowers, cheers*

lovies, me :-D

Warm birthday wishes to Dittofrom90, MeganiumX1, and Mega.

Enjoy the BulbaGarden forums, and continue to visit often.

Originally posted by GoldenLugia
Warm birthday wishes to Dittofrom90, MeganiumX1, and Mega.

Enjoy the BulbaGarden forums, and continue to visit often.

Oh, thank you.It is nice that people care about me.

A happy birthday to Hanatori!
I hope you will continue to visit the BulbaGarden forums often, and have a great day.

From all of us at the BulbaGarden forum, Happy birthday!

*Has fried Togepi for his 19th Birthday today*
:birthday: :7up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom