• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday, Chatsy!!!! ^_^ :party:

*gives you an Ash plushie*

And also, happy birthday to Leona (and anyone that I may have missed). ^^;

hmm, I turned 13 2-3 weeks ago, And I was so occupied that I didnt remembered it was my birthday, hmm, happy birthday to everyone !

Happy birthday to everyone today! hope you get want you all want! n__n

4r0e06g.jpg

Before I forget, happy birthday Champion-Sartorius! Enjoy your welcome-to-earth-day well. ^_^

Oh can't forget ^ Chimchar26 either, happy birthday!

Last edited:
This is such a wonderful thread. Happy birthday to anyone celebrating today. My birthday was 91 days ago.

Happy belated Birthday!!!

It's a bit late now. Besides I just joined these forums and on my last birthday, I went to go see Transformers. I had cake and I received my satellite watch and I was still attempting to get unbanned from Dejatoons that day for repeated channel flooding. I had my belated birthday over there on the night of Sunday, July 8, 2007 and that's also the same day I got unbanned from Systemnet since I bothered Draelen just before my birthday. It was that Friday before it. Also on that same day of the year, Adult Swim started coming on everyday for me.

Happy Birthday Trip. It is rather late in the day for a birthday wish, but hey you've got the entire year to strut it out.

yesterday was my bday.. I had an AWESOME cherish ball cake. I'll post a pic later

Happy Birthday Big Al. Hope the weather pans out for a good celebration today. ;)

Wow, that's nuts!
Happy belated birthday to you, CoolTrainer_Doug, and happy birthday to you, The Big Al!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom