• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BMGf Mafia Game Thread (Game Over! The mafia won!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine?
"Aren't I always right?"

mostly because I can't do much with the left side of my body except type the letter:"Shift, t, r, e, w, q, a, s, d, f, g, v, c, x, z"

I'll probably get you the next time someone pulls something like this. Ahahaha...

Ooh my death quote:

*people start lynching me*

"WOW YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL N00BS, BANDWAGONING ME!"

Hmm i didnt really give a good death quote did I, well here goes

BanditKeith packed her supplies, satisfied she'd saved the right person, and was just about to retire
Just then there was an enormous flash of lightning that shook her to her core.
" wow,s he thought, that was huge. This storm is really bad, i hpe nobody gets hurt."
Suddely her whole world crashed, she had been IP banned. She stared at the ceiling gasping for air.
" NO!! I screamed " I could have saved all the Members!! please tell me there is still a reviver!!! This isnt over!!! Surviving members, finish my work, win this for me!!!
and with that, I died.

that might have been kind of lame, but its the best I could come up with. Im looking forward to the next game

Mine:
"With us so close to winning, nothing short of a natural disaster could stop me now..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom