• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BMGf Mafia II: the return (Once a mafia, always a mafia. Mafia victory!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Mizzle, you were bad, forgetting to kill hurristat xD

Wish I could host a mafia game, as I really have a lot of free time and have good ideas of a plot and roles. Seeing the people's posts, I guess my turn should wait though. Plus there are the two games running ^^
(Busy watching the games)

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback Mijz. Next time I play a mafia game I'll think of the too trusting advice.

This was a fun game. Thanks for letting me play.

Actually, as I said I didn't trust Hellion to begin with. And when he had proven himself I saw no reason to not take advantage of that. And we had a core group of confirmed innocents and an outer group of maybe innocents. I wasn't that trusting.

I played Mafia in Drama class, but we didn't get far. Online stuff is sop much mopre intense.

Everytime I come in here... I laugh at how nice we are to each other. Compared to whats going on in the war zones.

Ya, the online stuff is crazier

after playing about a thousand games on an IRC channel, you tend to win all the real-life games since you know exactly what to say if you're mafia and you know all the tells if you're town -_-

OOH, everyone, I just finished the background for my mafia game... hopefully I can get the roles written up soonish and then we'll have another one in the works.

Last edited:
Ya, the online stuff is crazier

after playing about a thousand games on an IRC channel, you tend to win all the real-life games since you know exactly what to say if you're mafia and you know all the tells if you're town -_-

OOH, everyone, I just finished the background for my mafia game... hopefully I can get the roles written up soonish and then we'll have another one in the works.

You know that I'll be playing in it :D

Well, I gotta get it finished first, and Rayne and Ryuutakeshi's games have to get to a point of completion/point where a third game wouldn't harm the first two.

Well, I gotta get it finished first, and Rayne and Ryuutakeshi's games have to get to a point of completion/point where a third game wouldn't harm the first two.

You're forgetting mine. :p I have most of my roles written up at this point.

You're forgetting mine. :p I have most of my roles written up at this point.

I was just responding to people saying that they wanted to be in a game hosted by yours truly.

(and Phoenicks, I'll play in one of your games :D)

I thought I said I was gonna start one even before this game started. I even have everything planned through for it. Oh well though.

By the way, I've started the Mafia games library in my blog to record these things. Just so if this becomes a really big thing around these parts, we can show our history with these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom