• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BMGf Mafia III: GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellion: you all did, but you helped out a lot, and there's a fair chance you would've lost if you hadn't wormed your way into the town system

Rayne contacted me, so I didn't have that much of a choice. But yeah, staying alive as mafia as far as I did is already an accomplishment.

I'd like to say again that Hellion never really turned me against you, Rayne; I wasn't sure who to trust, and tied the vote that day to avoid losing either one of you (hurristat will remember that I sent a PM to both Hellion and Rayne saying that I agreed with each of them).

Funny thing is, I never expected you and Umeko to take the bait. The only reason I had contacted you was because I had sent a similar "fake" message to Iteru, so he could transfer it to Rayne and gain his trust. I only contacted you two because I thought that it would look suspicious if Iteru was the only one to get the message.

Both me and Ghaskan were ready to sacrifice ourselves pretty early on and actually, we were getting worried at the end because had you guys kept us alive any longer, we wouldn't have been able to convert an innocent. :p

Funny thing is, I never expected you and Umeko to take the bait.

I was actually suspicious of Rayne from the very start - I can't remember why that was at this point, but for some reason none of his actions or words seemed anything but suspicious to me. So when someone approached me with those same suspicions, I didn't see it as alarming - though I was still reasonably suspicious of you, too. :p

I'd like to say again that Hellion never really turned me against you, Rayne;

I was actually suspicious of Rayne from the very start -

Ah, so it was just collective reasoning that reached a critical boiling point. I suppose my ramp up in agressiveness did paint me suspicious. Still, the two of you turning on me was probably a very lucky break for Hellion and probably would have done me in if I hadn't garnered support from lizz, SC and shiny Celebi in time. And I say again, lizz's stunt was the clincher. It couldn't have happened at a better time.

Thanks for the nifty award :3
And Rayne, flattery will get you nowhere.
Or is it everywhere?
;3

I'm only being honest.

One of these days, the innocents will win the BMGF Mafia. :p

feel free to lock this

*cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom