• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Body hair

Suicune Rider

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Girls, do you like hairy guys or ones who wax/shave? I only started growing hair on my chest in the last few years and have few on my back and shoulders, but have pretty hairy legs...on girl I knew said she likes hairy guys and finds it to be masculine, yet others said I have too much on my arms...what do you like girls?

My girlfriend seems pretty fond of me having a happy trail.

I shave my chest now and then, my shoulders and back are relatively hairless. I don't shave my arms or legs because that'd look fucking weird.

I've never really paid that much attention to body hair. I personally prefer a smooth chest/stomach on myself and others, but don't see a need for people to shave their legs and arms. Not that there's a need for people to shave their stomachs, but, ah, well, you get my point.

I've been trying to grow a mustache for a while now, but it's been coming in rather slow. I don't find that sort of facial hair attractive (well, depends i guess), but I've always liked the style.

I shave armpits every two months, I change the style of my facial hair every month, but generally shave the head every week and the hair down there, I keep it neat.

Otherwise, I don't do anything else.

How odd, I was having this discussion with a guy today.
Personally it depends how hairy the guy is. I prefer armpits shaved.
As for legs and such I'd prefer them to shave if they're very hairy.

Never shave the arms though as that's weird.

But obvs it's their body so they can do what they want. But if I was a guy everything would get shaved besides my arms.

Being of Middle Eastern background, my hair grows in pretty thick, though since my hair isn't that dark a lot of people don't notice. I have a lot under my arms and down there - I shave that off every week or two. I don't shave my legs off. I was on a swim team in high school, and I had to shave my legs. I only stayed on the team for one and a half years because I grew tired of shaving my legs (and getting cuts). My girlfriend hated the shaved legs anyway. She says "Zaki's legs need to be hairy". My beard's been growing in too. I have a patchy beard - my girlfriend likes it but my older brother calls me "patchbeard" because of it.

Last edited:
I guess a normal amount is fine. Super hairy is off putting for me though. Chest, armpits and legs are fine. Not keen on shoulders and backs being hairy to be honest. I love stubble on guys though. I don't think it's something guys are really expected to worry about. Not like girls.

I prefer my men to have at least some hair. It's a symbol of masculine virility. I like a beard too, but only if it's soft. I hate getting scratched to pieces by a brillo pad just kissing a guy.

Back
Top Bottom