• ME begins a second journey around Sinnoh. Watch here as he follows a famous Professor around.
  • The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Bond Phenomenon

Reaction score
I guess I used the wrong term. Ash-Greninja seems much more chosen one-ish than a simple Mega Evolution.
If it hadn't been for him being brutally emasculated in front of thousands of spectators by Mega Charizard X at the League, he would've transcended chosen one mode and ascended into full Mary Sue territory IMO. Yet some fans actually thought that would've been preferable God why.

Last edited:
Aqua Ninja Frog
Reaction score
I think there are people who want Ash to just win a league for once. I honestly don't really care what happens to Ash at this point since I don't really watch the anime anymore.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
If it hadn't been for him being brutally emasculated in front of thousands of spectators by Mega Charizard X at the League, he would've transcended chosen one mode and ascended into full Mary Sue territory IMO. Yet some fans actually thought that would've been preferable God why.
Specially since Charizard trained much more than all of Ash's Pokémon ever caught combined.