• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bonjour, Bulbagarden !

Herbizarre

Lvl 16. Beat that, #635 ! (Avatar made by Okido)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Here comes Herbizarre, the french Ivysaur !

In contrary to what you might believe, Ivysaur is not my favourite Pokémon (that honor goes to Aggron), but he's my favourite Pokémon to use in Brawl. Since the name of the site derivates from Bulbasaur, consider my username as a nod :)

I mainly joined the site because of the shippings, though I'll look into the other forums that sparkles my interests.
imhappyplz.gif

Bonjour, Wellcomme Inn, Je Cannot spreachen Francais!

Make yourself at home. You like shippings? We have sections devoted to the thing.

If there's any questions, ask a mod, admin or even me, a plain old user :p

When you have 15 Posts, drop me a PM, please.

~ Ciao
~ Chao

Bonjour, Wellcomme Inn, Je Cannot spreachen Francais!

Make yourself at home. You like shippings? We have sections devoted to the thing.

If there's any questions, ask a mod, admin or even me, a plain old user :p

When you have 15 Posts, drop me a PM, please.

~ Ciao
~ Chao
Is there a special thing when reaching 15 posts ?
raisinsplz.gif

And thanks for the welcome !
@Neodark : My main is Captain Falcon, but I use Pokémon Trainer occasionnally. :)

15 Posts is when VMs and PMs Start working for you.

Also, I meant VM.

Bienvenue, Herbizarre! Le français est aussi ma langue maternelle.

^ Même chose que Zenax, là. Toujours un plaisir de rencontrer de nouveaux membres francophones. Bienvenue sur l'forum, Herbizarre! ;)

Bienvenue, Herbizarre! Je parle un peu français, mais pas très bien.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! :)

Bonjour, et bienvenue sur les forums, Herbizzare!
Blame Google Translate if that sentence didn't make any sense.

Merci beaucoup pour l'accueil !

@shayminrules : Actually, the sentence is correct (if you except the spelling of my username, which is not to be blamed on Google Translate) :)

@Chao : VM ? What are these ? O_O

Merci beaucoup pour l'accueil !

@shayminrules : Actually, the sentence is correct (if you except the spelling of my username, which is not to be blamed on Google Translate) :)

@Chao : VM ? What are these ? O_O

Well done, Google Translate! I've never trusted it ever since it tried to translate some kind of food (I can't remember what) to 'fleas'.
VM is short for visitor message, you can send visitor messages to another user by going to their profile. But you can't VM until you have 15 posts.

Oh, I see. :)

Bonjour! Welcome to the forums~ I actually take French as a foreign language but my teacher is very frustrating and I don't exactly pay attention in the class...

*ahem* Anyways, have fun, welcome, enjoy your stay and VM me if you need anything.

Bienvenue au le Jardin Mysterious de Bulbizzare!
Je suis demi-Suisse, mais mon grammaire et mon ecri es pas si bon que sa. Enfin...
J'espere que tu as un bon temps ici!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom