• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bonjour, mes amis!

Alice-sama

Non-sequiturian
Reaction score
Salut!

Mon nom est Alice Scarlet, ou Alice-sama s'il vous plaît.

Alright, enough with that.

Hello, I'm Alice-sama, but you can call me Alice if you want. I'm a gamer, graphic design student, and artist that happens to be very lazy. I play Pokemon a lot, go figure, and I have a certain affinity for Psychic, Ghost, and Ice types.

Uh... Not sure what to put here... I like pasta... I'm pansexual... Goats are my favourite animals...

I have nothing to say...

Bonjour, Alice! Parlez-vous français? :)

..my French speaking knowledge is very limited but hopefully nothing was wrong in that very short sentence. Welcome to BMGf! You're quite a diverse person; always makes me happy to see people like that. I'm a lot of those things myself but am still practicing to perfect my graphics art. Have fun here and see you around!

Welcome to the Bulbagarden forums! You will find many Pokemon fans here, and I hope you will enjoy the forums! :)

Well golly gee, people took time to welcome me.

And yes Sheep, I do speak a little french. I took two years of it in High School, so I don't know a TON. I'm thinking of maybe taking a few classes while I'm in college, and I intend to live in France for a little while, to expand on my cultural knowledge and linguistic skills. I'm also thinking of taking Japanese, since I want to be a game designer, and that knowledge would be very helpful.

I'm rambling...

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom