• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bonjour, no?

Dr. Slavic

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Dr. Slavic, but feel free to call me Doc, or Slavic, Slav, Mitch. I'd be flattered if I were called The Doctor, but I don't deserve that much honor. Not sure what all to post here, so I'll just say words about me!

I am a long time Pokemon fan. I know my collection isn't the biggest in the world, but I have Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Colosseum 2, Pokemon Ranch, Pokemon TCG for the GameBoy Color, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Emerald, TWO copies of Pokemon Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Platinum, and Pokemon Black. My favourite Pokemon type is Bug, cos' I find them really interesting for the most part. My favourite systems are the PS3 and the GameCube. I am a bit obsessed with spelling and grammar, and though I'm from the States, I'm used to spelling things in the British way for the most part.

I strive to be an excellent community member, and please excuse any prolonged absences, I have shoddy internet, so if you're patient with me, I'll be happy! c:

Also, I was attracted here by the New Pokemon thread. I have a lot of ideas, so should I maybe put them on one post in a spoiler? (There's 98 of them.) Thanks!

Hiya!

Welcome to the community and have a marvelous time at BMGf!

Happy posting :lol:

Hello Dr. Slavic, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

No bonjour for you!

Welcome to the forums Doc

Привет!

Wrong language...

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom