• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bonjour!

Mr. MoonStone

Just your average everday moon fan
Reaction score
Hi everyone! :bulbaWave:

I'm Mr. MoonStone and I'm just stopping by to say hello! As my name indicates, I'm a massive fan of all things related to the moon. I also enjoy science, reading, baking, anime, and of course Pokemon! I'm not sure if I have a specific type or species of Pokemon I could call my favorite as I tend to see the beauty in most things, but I do happen to appreciate the water, psychic, ice, and fairy types quite a bit! :bulbaLove:

I'm excited to be here and talk all things Pokemon and get to know everyone here as well. Super excited for the next round of games and I can definitely see myself killing a few hours in those threads lol!

Can't wait to chat with everyone!

hi! :bulbaWave: Welcome to the forums!

I also really like the moon! It's a really beautiful thing. (And don't worry, I don't think I could name just one favorite species of Pokémon either lol, there are so many good ones.)

I'm a bit late to welcome you but I hope you've been having a good time on the forums so far! :giggle:

hi! :bulbaWave: Welcome to the forums!

I also really like the moon! It's a really beautiful thing. (And don't worry, I don't think I could name just one favorite species of Pokémon either lol, there are so many good ones.)

I'm a bit late to welcome you but I hope you've been having a good time on the forums so far! :giggle:
Thanks so much! :bulbaLove:

Keep an eye out for the full moon at the end of the month, it's going to be stunning!
I've stalked these forums religiously for several years until I finally broke and decided it's time to make an account :ROFLMAO: Plus with all the new games coming up and changes in the series I thought what perfect time to join in on the discourse! It's been pleasant so far and I've had a great time jumping between threads taking in as much info as I can between work breaks haha.

Hi, and welcome, Mr. moon fan! I mainly like the water types, or any 'Mon based on a wolf. (My dream is a canid water starter) I hang out mainly in Fun and Games, can't wait to see you around wherever you may settle, though!
Hey, how's it going? :bulbaWave:

That's so cool to hear! Water types are so calming and much more diverse in species than many give credit for! A canid water starter could be amazing, do you have any ideas of a particular organism to base off of? I hate to admit it, but even though I have a strong background in biology, my expertise is mainly in biomedical topics as opposed to zoology :confused_emoji:

You seem super awesome, and your avatar... ahhh so pretty <3 Welcome MoonStone! Definitely going to agree with ice and fairy especially being lovely types, but they're all good honestly. Hope to see you around!
Hey! Thanks so much :bulbaLove:

Everyone has been so kind and welcoming, I really appreciate it and can't wait to get to know everyone better!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom