• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bonsly Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melkor

Sapere Aude!
Reaction score
I´ve read in spp that Bonsly is usable in battle in some way, but you cannot see its stats... but, since it is actually usable in battle, these stats must be somewhere in the game, I guess, has anyone discovered its base stats so far?

Sorry if this is an annoying or stupid question ^_^U

There's no reason to believe that the stats Bonsly has in XD will be the same that it has in D/P - so it's probably nothing to fret over.

It probably has the same stats a newly hatched Sudowoodo gets.

Actually, since it's a baby, the stats will be lower, or, in other words, worse. I really don't see what is the point of baby Pokémon -_-. They're just cute useless Pokes. *shrugs*

He means in XD.

The fact that you can't see the stats is more likely to be due to the fact that they haven't finalised Bonsly's base stats etc rather than trying to hide them from us.

Hence my previous comment - there's no reason to believe that what XD has as Bonsly's stats will actually be anything like that in D/P.

Yes, indeed, there is no reason to believe that, since we're not supposed to know what base stats Bonsly has in XD, so they can do whatever they want in D/P. Even the system could change, though tradeability is quite a limit for it.

But I don't think determining a Pokemon base stats is that difficult for them to hide them from us, I think its just a way to make us wonder about them, such as we're doing right now.

Anyway, I just find that info interesting, whether its for 4th gen or not.

We all know how obsessed Nintendo is with releasing as little information as possible up until just before a game's release, so this should be no surprise.

I think the sound Bonsly and Gonbe make in XD is very likely already from GAME FREAK so I don't see why they wouldn't also get the stats, if they already have the sounds.

Sounds are easier to produce than stats. Though, of course the stats will be there!

Also, by not confirming what Bonsly's stats are by simply giving them to us - they can manipulate them as/if needed before D/P.

Hence it's very likely that if Bonsly's stats aren't just Sudowoodo stats that they may not be the same when D/P comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom