• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Bonus O-Power's will be available at launch: Participating Japanese stores will be gi

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Bonus O-Power's will be available at launch: Participating Japanese stores will be giving them away

Pokémon X/Y will include a new feature known as O-Power that can be obtained through the Player Search System.

Read more on Bulbanews

Codface

Reaction score
Re: Bonus O-Power's will be available at launch: Participating Japanese stores will b

I do not like the sound of this. Does this mean O-powers above level one will be from events and such only (aka no chance in anywhere but Japan)? Hopefully it is just a shortcut opening day event.

I routinely used pass powers to double exp and money to save time in B&W if the new O powers are way weaker and unlevelable I will be disappointed.

DaringDruddigon

Steel City Dragon Tamer
Reaction score
Re: Bonus O-Power's will be available at launch: Participating Japanese stores will b

Man they better release some of these as events in the US! Will be so disappointed if not.