• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bonus O-Power's will be available at launch: Participating Japanese stores will be gi

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Bonus O-Power's will be available at launch: Participating Japanese stores will be giving them away

Pokémon X/Y will include a new feature known as O-Power that can be obtained through the Player Search System.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score
Re: Bonus O-Power's will be available at launch: Participating Japanese stores will b

I do not like the sound of this. Does this mean O-powers above level one will be from events and such only (aka no chance in anywhere but Japan)? Hopefully it is just a shortcut opening day event.

I routinely used pass powers to double exp and money to save time in B&W if the new O powers are way weaker and unlevelable I will be disappointed.

Steel City Dragon Tamer
Reaction score
Re: Bonus O-Power's will be available at launch: Participating Japanese stores will b

Man they better release some of these as events in the US! Will be so disappointed if not.