• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Boring question - Who's your favourite Superhero/Villain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
It only seems like there are millions, but go on - choose. I predict that %90 percent will say Superman.

bcd.jpg

Edited in spoiler tabs for the picture due to the size- FoL

Last edited by a moderator:
Though he's a cross of both, my favourite hero is Wade Wilson: AKA Deadpool. I've only read the 2016 Comic, but anyone that obnoxious and god-awful will always be a hero to me.
Then it's Captain America (shield), Black Widow (gorgeous) and Iron Man (cool). I'm not familiar with many, if any, villains. I guess I'll go with Loki because I like frustrated, envious, spiteful individuals.

Superhero is the Armored Avenger
Supervillian is the mad Titan

Hero: Batman, Starfire, Robin,Wonder Woman, Spider-man

Antihero: Redhood, Deadpool

Villain: Joker, Poison Ivy, Riddler, Blackfire, Scarecrow, and I cant really think of I Marvel one

I like most all of them but these are the ones I love.

Gah! I hate boring questions! :mad:

My favorite superheroes would probably have to be Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl and Starfire. :love:

My favorite supervillain? That would be Pennywise. Lusamine, she's a close second! ;)

Well......in Japanese media..Probably Hojo Emu a.k.a Kamen Rider Ex-Aid for hero.

In American media; Batman, Kamala Khan Ms.Marvel, QwenPool and Jessica Cruz Green Lantern.

For villains; Bane, specifically the version from Tom King's DC Rebirth run.

Anti-villain/hero: Ace from Justice League the Animated Series.

I'd say Batman from Batman: TAS. I was never really much into the superhero comics stuff but yeah, he'd be my favorite since I love the show.

The Joker is great. I love Mark Hamill's voice acting. He really brought the Joker to life.

Not really into the whole superhero craze going on at the moment, but I'm a big fan of Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy. So Spider-Man, I guess. Dunno for villain.

Favorite Superheroes:- Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Batman, Ironman, Spiderman, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch and Deadpool.

Favorite Supervillains:- Loki, Joker, Hela, Killmonger, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy.

Favorite Superheroes: Spider-Man, The Hulk, Black Panther, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Beast (X-men), Nightcrawler (X-men), Batman, Nightwing, Superman.

Favorite Supervillains: Venom, Doctor Octopus, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Magneto, Killmonger, Ultron, Loki.

This is a childish answer, because it's from a kid's show, but I love Chat Noir from Miraculous Ladybug. I love cats, and I love his personality as well.
I don't have a favorite supervillain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom