• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Contest Boss Battle: Giovanni Vs Maxie Vs Archie Vs Cyrus Vs Archer Vs Greechis Vs Greevil

Tsareena

Queenly Majesty
Reaction score
Re: Boss Battle: Giovanni Vs Maxie Vs Archie Vs Cyrus Vs Archer Vs Greechis Vs Greevi

I voted Giovanni. He just seems the most intelligent and has the most long-lived organization of all of them.

Although Archie is my favorite.

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Cyrus, as he is actually tough to beat, and i like the fact he is only 27 years old, despite his looks.

Reaction score
Cyrus and Ghetsis had actual challenge to their respective battles, so I'd say they'd win in that aspect in my opinion.

For design, then it's Giovanni that is my favorite. A simple suit that is similar to a mafia boss (who pretty much is one, even) is always great, since stuff like that is always interesting to me.

Reaction score
-Wins in a battle: Giovanni
-Has the coolest design: Cyrus
-Has the best rate of success: Ghetsis
-Has the best organization: Giovanni
-Has the best pokemon: Archer
-Has the coolest name: Archie
-Has the best plan: Maxie

Top Bottom