• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Boss Battle: Giovanni Vs Maxie Vs Archie Vs Cyrus Vs Archer Vs Greechis Vs Greevil

Re: Boss Battle: Giovanni Vs Maxie Vs Archie Vs Cyrus Vs Archer Vs Greechis Vs Greevi

Cyrus. Now this guy could kill you. And I found him more menacing than the others.

Re: Boss Battle: Giovanni Vs Maxie Vs Archie Vs Cyrus Vs Archer Vs Greechis Vs Greevi

Cyrus. I like his cold and cruel personality for some reason.

Gaetis and Archer are both awesome, and heck I even like Archie and Cyrus, but Giovanni is always the number one boss. He's the original, he's got a sweet team, and he's Silver's dad. Oh, and he's the boss of TEAM ROCKET! WOOT!

Archer is second. Hi Archer.

wait, where's N and Geechisu?

I picked Giovanni. I think he's the coolest, and definelty has the best plot and plan.

yes. but seriously, i've heard tons of names for him. greechi, geechisu, creetis, goetis

Don't forget Dennis. :D

I think Evice was the best villain. It could have been Greevil but after Evice, I saw Greevil was the villain almost immediately. What was his disguise name? I forget.
Posing as the good mayor then revealing himself as the villain was awesome.

Archie and Maxie had the best battle themes but as leaders, they are just so-so. They were quite interesting in Emerald when it was evil vs. evil instead of evil vs. not so evil in RS.

Cyrus would be second along with previously mentioned Greevil. His plans were spectacular. His resolve was great and he feels no remore afterwards unlike villains on other Pokemon handhelds.

Giovanni is also cool. I like his design. A simple and elegant suit. I do not believe he is one to commit suicide.

Dennis is great because he looks like a Rook. And I love Chess. He is a complete monster because of his actions and the way he uses N.

Archer is the weakest of them because of how little screen time he gets. Only one battle(Okay, two if you count the one in FRLG) isn't enough. He has almost no dialouge compared to the other villains. He is one of the many big faults of GSC. All HGSS did to him was change is design and give him a name.

yes. but seriously, i've heard tons of names for him. greechi, geechisu, creetis, goetis

I also heard of "Dennis". It's a good name for him.

Giovanni for sure.
Original pimp daddy and so far coolest pimp daddy.

I picked (God help me) Cyrus for seeming to be a more dangerous threat, but Giovanni will always be my one and only, if only because his goals were more realistic and he's STILL around while everyone else has failed. :)

Cyrus. I find him the most insane out of all the bosses. He could send chills down your spine.

It could have been Greevil but after Evice, I saw Greevil was the villain almost immediately. What was his disguise name? I forget.

Mr. Verich was the disguise name. And I agree, it was so obvious he was the big bad. Evice/Es Cade at least the only evidence you had was Nascour coming out of his house along with Miror B./other dudes, which isn't really much.

Giovanni is epic. He has a cool name too.

I think Geechisu was pretty epic as a villain. My verdict is this...

His aspect and design were quite intimidating upon sight to me; his plan was it as well and he was a complete jerkass by manipulating N for his own purpose. He has obviously the best team of the main game series by being a final boss and I had fun battling him (Greevil uses legendaries, but he is not in the main series), and while his organization and rate of success weren't the best (that title goes instead to Sakaki and Team Rocket who revived three years after), I say he is one of the best bad guys.

And his theme is really good as well. One of the reasons we call him Dennis. XDDDD

Giovanni is the best badguy.
His battle is the only one I really remember, probably because it was a gym battle unlike the others.
Besides that he has the most realistic and understandable goals. And Team Rocket is a great name for a team, Jessie and James as members makes it better aswell.

Giovanni he is the most awesome boss there is the second best ones are Maxie and Archie never really cared for the newer bad guys.

Hello, people, of course it'd be Gio. He's, like, iconic to the villany in Pokémon.

I say Giovanni. He's the original bad guy.

Giovanni. he has been the best.

IMO, it would be Cyrus. Why? Because he is so cold. So cruel. So heartless. He's like too obsessed in creating his perfect world without strife, stopping at nothing who gets in his way until he is finally defeated. Let's face it. He actually tried to destroy everything and recreate it in his image. With him as God I guess... I don't see the other baddies being like him. Whenever I see him in the games, I feel a slight shiver talking to someone who is so emotionless. Yet he was kind enough to give us a Master Ball.

Giovanni? Well, lets just say, he is one bad guy who seemed kinda.... sporting I don't find him that evil at all actually.

But somehow, my vote went for Maxie. And I don't know why. I just don't know why I like this particular guy.

But overall. It's Cyrus. He is one of the few reasons that made DPPt interesting enough for me.

Cyrus has the best personal name and "philosophy", and I'm biased towards him.

Team Plasma has the best name and uniform, though. They're my second favorite group.

Giovanni wins points for being Giovanni, though.

Geechisu
He would win in a Fight.
He's the Evilest Character up to date.
Manipulative Bitch, Including his own son and an almost entire team.
being a complet and Utter Monster
and ESCAPING captivity at the end
he's out to get us, face it...

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom