• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Bounty Hunters: Brand New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I thankfully have the designs ready," Kai said, taking out the notebook he had brought where he had drawn the designs for Nova's pulse guns. "As for Ammy's limb, I'll have to get a good grasp of how it works, I want it to be just like the one she has now so she doesn't have to get ussed to a new one."

"Sorry," Liza laughed at this, looking at the others. "I just hadn't had a good laugh in a while," she pointed out, looking back at Ammy on the sofa for a moment.

"You know, I never realized...I never really got to know you much as a kid," Kai added as he began to work on constructing the pulse guns. "Kind of funny now that i think about it."

"Hey Ant," Hazel said, nudging the young man's arm. "Remember that chick you used to date? What was her name..." she trailed off in thought.

"You mean Carmen? Yes, I remember Carmen," Ant muttered. It was clear he wasn't amused by where Hazel was going with this.

She let out a loud laugh. "Oh man, she was crazy," she then commented, looking at Juliet, Kari, and Liza. "Ant stayed over at her house for one night. Things got a bit too crazy.... so like, next thing I know, Ant's at my door. It's 3am. He needs to hide-"

"How about we not go into this," Ant said, cutting Hazel off. However, he couldn't help but be glad she was feeling better.

"Oh man, the crazy exes," Kari laughed, "You gotta watch out for them."

Jack nodded sadly as he helped Kai with his work while also keeping an eye on his computer. "Just one of the many things I regret Kai." He said softly. "Look, I'm aware of the... events of last night." Jack explained. "And my daughter's little... tantrum." He explained with a frown. "As bad as things look... lets just say you haven't dug a hole you can't get out of yet. Apologize to the guild, work on it, get better... and you'll earn their respect back."

The day came and went, all with day two of training finally being complete. Everyone regathered in the living room, now watching what seemed to be a scary movie. It was in black and white, the lights were completely out, and almost everyone in the guild was now huddled on the many couches and chairs Ant's house had to offer.

Luis was squished in the middle of the couch with a few of the guys in the guild, obviously quite into the movie.

Ant was discussing specific medicines with Doc in the kitchen. He was mostly curious about how his skills could work in the field itself. "So," he said, his tone serious, something somewhat off putting for those who knew him. "You're saying it's possible to grow plants with healing properties?" he asked.

Hazel was watching the movie. Despite it being one of her favorites, she found great difficulty in actually enjoying herself. So, during one of the more quiet scenes, she got up and began to head into the kitchen. Ant noticed her arrival almost immediately.

"Hey, Hazely," he said, his eyes still focused on the textbook in front of him. "What's up?"

"Might head upstairs for a bit," she answered, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. "Not really feeling a movie tonight."

This answer was concerning for Ant. He glanced up at the young woman in mild shock, his eyebrows scrunched in confusion. "But... isn't that your favorite?"

"Yeah..." Hazel honestly answered. "I dunno, I'm kinda tired." And with that, she began to walk out of the kitchen. Ant continued to watch with a concerned reaction; whenever she claimed she 'was tired', that never meant she was actually tired. There was more to it. He groaned. It would be difficult to focus on his studies now.

Ant glanced at Doc, a frown on his face. "Something's up," he simply said. With a half hearted laugh he added, "To be fair, something's 'been up' for quite a while now."

Meanwhile, Finn and Teran were camped outside of the house's window, quietly watching the scene inside.

"It's her," Finn simply stated with a wide grin. She was watching Hazel through some high powered binoculars. "It's the boss' daughter. Have a look," she said, taking off the binoculars and handing them over to Teran.

Bria was wiped out from training most of the day. It was taking everything in her power to stay awake. That due to the two nights of being up late and getting up early was also adding up. It would be during the movie that she conked out on one of the bigger seats. Chances are that she would stay asleep for the rest of the night.

Kari just quietly sat and watched the movie.

Liza was watching the movie sitting with the other girls, though she was actually quite frightened by the movie, even with how old it was she was grabbing onto Ammy's hand. "I really aren't good with these..."

Kai groaned as he leaned back on his chair finally finishing with the pulse guns and the design for Ammy's arm. Creating the pulse guns properly wasn't as easy as crafting Rick's shurikens, and he was all but falling asleep on his chair. "Done," he let out a sigh of relief as he looked at the two white guns. "I should head back now," he said to himself as he got up and grabbed the guns. "Thanks for today uncle Jack."

Rick was curled up in the corner with Mordic watching the movie. He idly played with her hair as the pair ate ice cream.

Juliet was sitting on the floor under a warm blanket. She was enjoying the downtime.

Jack nodded. "Any time kiddo. You can do me one favor. Tell little wing to stop by my lab tomorrow. I need to talk to her." Jack requested.

"Right," Kai nodded his head, rubbing his eyes a bit. 'Good night," he waved at him as he walked out of the lab, making sure to close the door properly before making his way back to the house.

Liza looked around, a little embarassment on her when she realized she was the only one actually scared with the movie.

Mordic wasn't really even paying attention to the movie, instead enjoying the affection that Rick was showing her, allowing a little smile to cross her countenance.

Ammy's eyes were half-lidded, showing how tired the ninja was. Eventually she couldn't keep her eyes open any longer, and fell asleep against Liza's shoulder.

Yui was sound asleep in her bed, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom