• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Bounty Hunters: Brand New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Would've made empty claims about authority," Ammy grumbled beside him.

Reactions: Yun
"Can they get these screws, rods and pins out of my legs and arms?" Bria asked simply as she saw the flowers in Sakura's arms, "Who are those for?"

Kari just quietly stood by Kai.

"Wow, I expected, like a greeting or something," Sakura said bitterly as she turned towards Bria. "Oh, these are for you," she said as she walked over, her face falling a bit. 'I'm sorry about what happened, but you fought bravely. I'll make sure you get the best treatment possible where we're going."

A little late for a proposal, don'tcha think? Yui thought to herself, not necessarily caring if either psychic in the vicinity heard the snarky thought.

"Thank you," Bria smiled, "Maybe it's for the best that I don't remember what happened."

"Where are we going?" Kari asked Sakura politely.

Juliet appeared in the hospital room with a blink. At least it appeared that way. Instead she had sent a projection. "Hello Mother." Juliet said flatly. "No need to recap. I caught the important bits. And please don't distress my patient too much. She's at a very critical point in her recovery." She explained bluntly. "But you knew all that already." She chuckled. "Oh and the last place I want to go is your base. I haven't been back since Dad died and I never want to step foot there again."

"I wanna learn astral projection," Nova said out loud.

Hazel simply looked at him before shaking her head and rolling her eyes. Not really the time for random musing.

"Can they teach me astral projection?" Nova asked.

Juliet groaned at this. She looked at Nova. "I'm sorry love... but it doesn't work like that." Juliet explained sadly. "It can't be learned unless you're an extremely adept PSI user." She assumed that Nova knew he was speaking to a projection. A mental note to ask him later how he knew.

"I can teach you," Sakura stated simply as she looked towards Nova. "And we're living tonight, I don't care what you have to do," she pointed out sheepishly.

"Well I certainly didn't expect to be going back home," Kai pointed out, crossing his arms. If it had been a couple of years back he would've been hesitant to go back after he had left proclaiming that he'd create his own guild, but after everything they had been through it felt kind of nice to finally go back.

"Yaaaay, why do we have to go again?" Ant asked in confusion and slight irritation as he turned to Sakura. "Seriously, you keep having us jump around from place to place and everything that happens is that we get screwed over more."

"Trust me, there's a reason for this," Sakura clarified. "I want you all to have a break and since the people that qualified have a month until the finals, we can help you guys prepare."

Juliet had to wonder why her mother was lying to Nova. "I do wonder what your actual game is Mother." She mused out loud. "Tonight. Very well." She turned on her heel to walk out. To keep up the illusion.

The actual Juliet was sitting at the one good coffee shop in the entire city. Her eyes scanned a dense file on her laptop as she sipped her latte. Time was not on her side. Another thing she would bend to her will eventually.

Nova clapped. Astral projection, yay.

"I'd love to know how much use I'd be anywhere outside of these four walls right now," Bria sighed, "I'm part robot at this rate with all the pins and screws inside me."

"And mental." Juliet said from the doorway. "You're still my patient after all, and I want to keep checking in on your mental state for the next week or so." She explained, mostly for her mother's benefit. It would do no good for Sakura to go poking around in Bria's head.

"Yeah, with my memory and stuff?" Bria asked. She had no idea what had went on fully, and still wouldn't know what truly happened to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom