• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Bounty Hunters: Brand New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I mainly wanted to know to see how your availability would be in regards to how easy it is for you guys to get here," Kai explained as he turned to look towards Gabriel. "And in case I decide to move out of this place because Lovo is horrible," he whispered the last part.

"I heard that!" Lovo exclaimed. He then turned around, scratching his chin as if he was thinking of something.

"I live with my mom and pops around nearby in an apartment." Tia replied, smirking at the jab at Lovo.

Gabriel raised his eyebrow at Kai's comment about leaving Lovo. He actually didn't care about living with others, well wouldn't if not for his father's curse. With it...well a roommate was not on the list. "Is there anything else?" he asked yawning.

"Well then, I think it's time we put today to a close," Kai replied to the others and smiled before getting up. "Come again tomorrow and all," he stated before letting out a yawn. He hadn't worked quite as hard as the others but he still felt pretty worn out, and at the same time he also felt happy. "Also. Good job team, we all did great."

A few days later.

"All right people we have a new mission," Kai announced, slamming his feet down on the group's table and causing the other costumers to turn towards them. "It just came in today, apparently we have to make our way to Northern Central," he explained while nodding his head sagely. Part of him was actually kind of nervous, mostly because Northern Central was the high class part of the city. "And our request is very simple, 15000 jewels for performing at a birthday party."

"You know I'm always the last one to question you, boss," Goldencrantz said, plopping down in a chair near him and crossing his right leg casually over his left, "but this sounds like a job for a clown, not a guild of skill-using Bounty Hunters. Besides, I think almost all of our abilities at least have the potential to be incredibly harmful. I'm not certain. sure this is a good idea."

"I could always do my water trick." Hazel spoke out loud, a thoughtful expression on her face. "Kids always like that, you know. Creating water from thin air is exciting for them. I could even create fire again I guess." She added, figuring if none of them complained they could get the job over with quicker

"Hazel has a point," Kai replied with a smile, glad that she was on his side on this one. He stood up from his chair and looked at the others. "It's true that our abilities can be violent, but they have multiple uses too, I bet my metal working can earn a cuple of gaze of amazements obviously," the last part he statd with conceit as he put his hands on his hips.

"I'm not sure how my talents will help on this one." Rick said honestly. He also didn't want to go into the fact that he would hate being around so many people at once.

"I'm sure I can think of something. Play psychic, you know be able to guess what number they're thinking of and whatnot." Juliet added.

"Well, I guess you'll have to count me out at least, unless you can think of some way I can shoot things at a birthday party without starting a riot. Actually, I guess I could do something with my cybernetic abilities, but nothing is immediately coming to mind. I'll have to think this through before I personally commit, but I guess you're correct that as a group we do need the money from this at least."

"Doing party tricks is a bit of a disfavor for my powers, but hey, you gotta let go of your pride sometimes, especially if it means some good honest money." Tia said, playing with a bright green Confusion Ball in her hands like it was a normal ball, rather than a PSI technique used for opponent disorientation/take-down assistance.

The group had left to do their job and after taking multiple train rides and getting lost once (mostly Kai's fault) they were finally able to reach Northern Central. This part of the city was covered by both large and small luxurious buildings. Lush trees filled the streets that raced upwards, twisting and turning as they went up a small hill located at the edge of the area. Famous private schools, large mansions and villas were what adorned these hills.

"Who the fuck would live so far back and so far up," Kai replied with a slight groan as he and the others made up to the top of the hill while on a trolley. "The view is pretty nice though," he replied and looked on at the view of the city that was displayed in front of them. He then turned towards the house standing in front of them, looking down at his phone to check up on the address. "Yep, this is the place."

OOC: Too lazy to describe so here's how it looks like

large.jpg

IC: The house is huge though," Kai walked over towards the entrance, looking at the gate carefully. "I feel kind of intimidated."

"Wow," Goldencrantz added, calculating the estimate square footage of the goliath structure on his computer sunglasses and speechless at the results. "This is, uh... this is gonna be a lot different than a party at Chuck E Cheeses."

Edward drove up in his recently materialized clown car, with balloons tied to the fender and small fireworks set up to a trigger system sitting on top. "Well this is a nice home. Are you sure this is the clown and balloon type of kid?..."

"The car suits the driver," Goldencrantz mumbled, adjusting his hair. "Boss, what do you know about these guys? This is a bit... extravagant. Seems a bit too highbrow to be hiring random newly trained skill users to perform at their parties...?"

"Can you ditch the clown car then, if you don't know?" Tia hissed at Edward, then looked at the mansion.

She began to unconsciously shiver. 'I got a bad feeling about this, for some reason.' The PSI Girl thought. It was just a party, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom